Things that please you...

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Why online? Social visits are allowed?
Finally slowly getting things back on track at work, a few months behind thanks to the lockdowns and other issues, but things see slowly coming around.
In December things were looking bleak, February I had massive amounts of hardware failures. Sure my DR site had a massive failure on Saturday that took 12 hours to fix, but it's fixed. Monitoring it and sorting it out, but the massive issues from Feb are gone.
Some people are still paranoid. I do see some on weekends - but during the week there really is no time. And some of them are in different countries

Lupus

Honorary Master
Some people are still paranoid. I do see some on weekends - but during the week there really is no time. And some of them are in different countries
Ah I see, yeah in the other countries I can imagine.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
How do you chase ghosts virtually?
Game called Phasmophobia.

We play it most nights.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
fail2ban with progressively increasing bantimes on an SSH server.

edit : have decided that I will not be giving speshul snowflakes an extra chance or more to attack my server, they get three guesseses, and if they're wrong, they get banned permanently.

Last edited:

gamer16

Honorary Master
Finally getting round to resurrecting my favorite old mouse.

Harvested a left click button and the wheel roller sensor pickup from a cheap wireless mouse and soldered them in.
Yeah, it's a R150 Flea Market no name thing from more than a decade and a half ago, but I love it.

Absolutely Hate soldering, Hate it, you need at least another two arms and hands.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Found replacement pads for my sony xm2s that seem to work reasonably well.

Sounds insulation not as good as the originals but at least they're no longer a bio hazard

edit...brand kwmobile

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
1. Logitech K830 bluetooth keyboard. Less clutter on my desk.

71De7jubb9L._SX569_1024x.jpg

Trackpad's not everybody's cup of tea, sure, but you can use this whilst in bed.

2. No more hassles from gnats, flies, mozzies, thanks to this. Peaceful sleep once more without getting bitten or divebombed by flying things.

IMG_20210429_074507.jpg

Lupus

Honorary Master
1. Logitech K830 bluetooth keyboard. Less clutter on my desk.

View attachment 1059817

Trackpad's not everybody's cup of tea, sure, but you can use this whilst in bed.

2. No more hassles from gnats, flies, mozzies, thanks to this. Peaceful sleep once more without getting bitten or divebombed by flying things.

View attachment 1059815
I actually want to get the below device as well, where did you pick yours up?

Neuk_

Executive Member
The office I work in opens from next week, with restrictions obviously but I plan to go back a few days a week.