Things that please you...

BigEars

Looks like it. Also shelves full of cheese Marmite but that stuff is disgusting.
hahahaha. Probably a ShopRite warehouse somewhere that discovered this stock that wasn't selling/moving after they did stocktake end February 3 months ago lol

ArmatageShanks

Honorary Master
Only noticed with the cold this weekend that this flat is crap drafty, piss cold air coming through all the window frames from one side to the other, pc reports ambient temp is 6

They are old Iscor cast iron window frames with probably 70 layers of paint on, think ill try putting foam strips on to help with the cold for now,

Lupus

Honorary Master
Only noticed with the cold this weekend that this flat is crap drafty, piss cold air coming through all the window frames from one side to the other, pc reports ambient temp is 6

They are old Iscor cast iron window frames with probably 70 layers of paint on, think ill try putting foam strips on to help with the cold for now,
Those do squat, I've got the same window frames

ArmatageShanks

Honorary Master
Those do squat, I've got the same window frames
Put a nice round silicone bead in the inside frame and then apply a layer of grease to the window where it contacts the frame, loosen the lock handle a half a turn or so on its nut, close the window and leave to dry, once dry, clean up and re adjust the nut, should have a perfect seal all round.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Fresh Earth Food Store in Greenside, Jhb, remembered a week later that my wife did not take her veggie pie. Paid for it but forgot it on the counter. They remembered that incident. Gave her another one in its place.

The store gets to know their customers and they genuinely care. Wow!

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Done nothing, but got a notification from cellc that I have a voice message.

Punched in 132 and listened - caller was from a hellkom call center and she thought I was on the line.

Message deleted of course. Cold callers at it again.