Things that please you...

1789455360105.png
An influencer claims her holiday has been ruined after paying a Cornish local £50 for directions to a secret beach.
Surrey-based content creator Chardonnay Skye, known online as ChardOnTour, had been searching for somewhere to film on Cornwall’s north coast.
“I was hoping to have a beach to myself to make content, but there were tourists everywhere,” she explained.
After stopping several people on the coast path and asking if they were local, Chardonnay eventually found one.
“I asked him if he knew any secret beaches. He looked around, lowered his voice and whispered, ‘I can, but it’ll cost ya.’”
After handing over £50, she was instructed to take another path and walk for approximately one mile.
“After about 20 minutes, I reached a car park and thought I’d gone too far. I didn’t want to ask anyone where the beach was in case they found it and I didn’t get it to myself.”
Three hours later, as darkness approached, she finally gave in.
 
Oh dear, he's going to be the first to see my d**k pics now. 😁

View attachment 1937745

@ShaunSA right now...

maximum-jimmies.png
 
btop; if only I could whack this on the TV at the office to stare at during times of boredom.

1789707635586.png
 
Pipelines that dynamically build target tables to ingest data from 3rd party systems across regions which in turn build views and tables with surrogate keys for semantic models.
Nothing new here but always great when you take on a new project and all that’s needed is to populate one table with the new sources and the background magic just happens.
 
Not sure if it pleases or irritates me, but anyway.

I just checked my municipal account, and it is just over R90k in credit.
In the last 2 years, I sold 5 properties. Each of them had to have clearances paid on the municipal accounts.

So, 2 weeks or so ago I went to see the lady at my local municipal finance office, who always helps me and knows me well by now, and dumped a load of paperwork on her table while I sat down. I then explained to her that all these sold properties' accounts still have balances that should either be paid out to me or transferred as credit to my own home muni account.

She said a transfer is the only way, as there is no money to pay out. I knew that already.

So I slipped her a R500 Spur voucher across the table while no one was looking; her eyes lit up like a mofo, and she sorted me out.
 
SMG Toyota, Darrenwood, Cresta. Customer care. Service folk. Salesperson.

(Kea, Lwazi, Shane and Richard.)

Another 5 star experience today. SMG took my car early professionally, leaving me feeling it was in good hands. Lekker coffee while I waited for my lift. 100% informed all morning. Beautifully clean when I received it. Shane was amazing with his care and advice.

The car purred beautifully on my home. No weird smells or scents in it. Thank you all!

I have been using this Toyota centre for the past 9 years and this is by far my best experience. It literally feels like it improves on every occasion.

/ends shameless appreciation
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X