This like this break my heart

R13...

Honorary Master
Intel, why do you always have WTF in everything you posts. Also you sound like an unhappy person. Or do you feed on bad ****!

ponder

Honorary Master
You have no money and can't look after yourself then you have babies? Feel sorry for the kids but wtf is up with the adults.

Do the kids become SA citizens now?

FaSMaN

Expert Member
You have 3 kids at home, have no money and can't look after yourself then you have three more triplets? Feel sorry for the kids but wtf is up with the adults.

FTFY

intel8080

Banned
Intel, why do you always have WTF in everything you posts. Also you sound like an unhappy person. Or do you feed on bad ****!

Well, as you should know by now, I feed on the ANC. And yeah, you are right they are bad ****. So WTF As for my happiness, privately I do rather well. Online is another story. My main aim is to slow down the decay in SA as much as I can. It is inevitable, no question.
Anyway, for the entire month of February I won't post in here or anywhere else for that matter. I am off on a ski adventure near my parental home country. From March though, I will be back with a vengeance. Well, unless you manage to get me banned before then. I hope you find my answer to your liking.
@FaSMaN is really that what matters to you most? WTF (just to piss off R13...)

Last edited:

azbob

Honorary Master
Well, as you should know by now, I feed on the ANC. And yeah, you are right they are ****. So WTF As for my happiness, privately I do rather well. Online is another story. My main aim is to slow down the decay in SA as much as I can. It is inevitable, no question.
Anyway, for the entire month of February I won't post in here or anywhere else for that matter. I am off on a ski adventure near my parental home country. From March though, I will be back with a vengeance. Well, unless you manage to get me banned before then. I hope you find my answer to your liking.

Eish why are you coming back WTF

intel8080

Banned
Because your beloved ANC wants me to. Don't worry though, as soon as my contract is finished I will only come back on the forum.

R13...

Honorary Master
Well, as you should know by now, I feed on the ANC. And yeah, you are right they are bad ****. So WTF As for my happiness, privately I do rather well. Online is another story. My main aim is to slow down the decay in SA as much as I can. It is inevitable, no question.

Your answer is fine except you don't explain the excessive use of "WTF". You come across as unhappy though my good man. Unless you're like Hades in clash of the titans.

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
You have no money and can't look after yourself then you have babies? Feel sorry for the kids but wtf is up with the adults.

The problem is that they are primitives. Things like delayed gratification and individual responsibility are advanced social mechanisms. Most Africans are stuck with bronze age mentality so don't expect them to act with any class.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
The problem is that they are primitives. Things like delayed gratification and individual responsibility are advanced social mechanisms. Most Africans are stuck with bronze age mentality so don't expect them to act with any class.

The Bronze Age in the ancient Near East began with the rise of Sumer in the 4th millennium BC. Cultures in the ancient Near East (often called, "the cradle of civilization") practised intensive year-round agriculture, developed a writing system, invented the potter's wheel, created a centralized government, law codes, and empires, and introduced social stratification, slavery, and organized warfare. Societies in the region laid the foundations for astronomy and mathematics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age

Seems to me you can't have the above, without delayed gratification or individual responsibility.

intel8080

Banned
On second thought, judging by the replies (no not the personal ones - I am fine with that), I should have been better off by not starting this tread in the first place. WTF

Mila

Honorary Master
This is all lies, it's going brilliantly in Zim. Their farms are flourishing and mining lets not even start. Their minimum wage is double ours..
They even have white people at their cricket games.

Mommy should have thought about using a condom or not spreading her legs.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
You need to do a bit more reading than that to understand the mentality of the bronze age.

There is also a difference between northern bronze age and southern bronze age.

Well then the difference is not due to Bronze Age itself but some other factor, if there even if such a difference. Why not just use PREHISTORIC instead?

Delayed gratification occurred in any organised army or any agrarian society or any society which traded. You after all need to keep some of your seed stock to plant for next season and not eat everything right now, or you need to subordinate yourself to a superior officer/leader for greater good and personal reward. ;) Individual responsibility goes with family groups, never mind armies or tribal groups.

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
Well then the difference is not due to Bronze Age itself but some other factor, if there even if such a difference. Why not just use PREHISTORIC instead?

Delayed gratification occurred in any organised army or any agrarian society or any society which traded. You after all need to keep some of your seed stock to plant for next season and not eat everything right now, or you need to subordinate yourself to a superior officer/leader for greater good and personal reward. ;) Individual responsibility goes with family groups, never mind armies or tribal groups.

Well there is your problem. Africans are not an agrarian society. They are pre-agricultural hunter gatherers. By that, it means they are mostly hunter gatherers with some subsistence farming. There is no evidence of delayed gratification in African societies. If there is, can you forward the evidence.

be.plato

Banned

The problem is that sex is the only pleasure that they have. And having many kids is good because will one day they will grow up and look after you in your old age.

I say give all people who live in townships free dstv. That should solve alot of problems.

Velenoso

Expert Member
This is all lies, it's going brilliantly in Zim. Their farms are flourishing and mining lets not even start. Their minimum wage is double ours..
They even have white people at their cricket games.

Mommy should have thought about using a condom or not spreading her legs.

+1 Zim not too bad these days. Friend of mine just moved up there, mining etc. That's probably why they're deporting her and not granting asylum, etc.