Tips for a divorcee

Craig_

Honorary Master
First tip is to always wrap the tip is to use rubber, you don't want to make a kid and sit with that **** in you 50's. Second tip would be to not jack off local forum members, especially not that tall fck with the massive balls.

Last tip would be to get out of the house and find something to keep you busy. Join a gym or a pool club. Something you're good at.

• Angry
Reactions: 3WA

Norrad

Expert Member
Hit the clubs and find a bed warmer, surprisingly easy if you are over 35. Rinse and repeat until you are ready to settle down again.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
OP you need friends ...or you need hobbys

start running

start cycling

join a football group

join a hiking group

get a XBox with gamepass

get series

but however if you stay drunk ...none of the above can be done

so get sober 1st

if the pu$$y is getting boring you turning to the other side bro ...now we see why you got divorced as well

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
oh ya get an only fans account

talk to ladies

fall in love

get hurt

repeat process

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Find a single group to join. We had the Adams and eve's here. I was the youngest back in the days but still nice to have a braai / go for a dop with other people. And so you also meet new people (And shags)

SHL

Expert Member
Get a man friend. My two man friends, one a borderline alcoholic, got me through.

If you’re in Joburg, I’ll be your man friend.

Bru, if I was in GP, and your personality is anything that you're portraying on here...I would jack you off daily and twice on a Sunday :thumbsup:

That’s pretty much what I was hoping for.
giphy.gif

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Interested in tinkering? Get a hobby like 3d printing etc.
I'm an electronics junky. Got a bunch of Pi's and MCU's (ESP8266, ESP32, etc) lying around. Thanks for the advice. With all the stress of getting through the divorce in one peace, one tends to lose track of your hobbies.
What happened with your sugarmama who was buying you phones and ****? Or you looking to fill time in between seeing her? Join a gym, good for anyone not just the divorced.
Hence me saying pussy is on call, per se :love:

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Bang the ex's hotter sister, if she doesn't have one then bang one of her hotter cousin, if she doesn't have one of those then bang one of her least offensive looking friends.
She has one, and I was surprisingly close to doing just that. I'm good friends with her husband though so the guilt would have killed me. Ironically it was a catalyst to my divorce since the wife came across some not so innocent whatsapp convo's between myself and her sister - nothing explicit, more about things she opened up to me about her marriage that she hasn't told anybody else.