Tips for a divorcee

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
First tip is to always wrap the tip is to use rubber, you don't want to make a kid and sit with that **** in you 50's. Second tip would be to not jack off local forum members, especially not that tall fck with the massive balls.

Last tip would be to get out of the house and find something to keep you busy. Join a gym or a pool club. Something you're good at.
Are you back from that shithole the Free State yet? I'm going to Beaufort West over the weekend, perhaps we can arrange that thing we plannedc next weekend. Thabo is quite keen.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Hit the clubs and find a bed warmer, surprisingly easy if you are over 35. Rinse and repeat until you are ready to settle down again.
I'm 41. After 12 years of marriage I have come to the conclusion that I'm much happier on my own. I love pussy with all my heart and soul, but I strongly doubt I will ever get married again. I just want to be there for my kids until they're done with their studies, after which, I will start selling drugs to spice up my life :thumbsup:

Craig_

Honorary Master
Are you back from that shithole the Free State yet? I'm going to Beaufort West over the weekend, perhaps we can arrange that thing we plannedc next weekend. Thabo is quite keen.

I'm back, still have two fully booked weekends ahead, then we can talk. Haven't had a free weekend in more than a month. And then had an asthma attack on the plane on the way back. Fckng tired now.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Find a single group to join. We had the Adams and eve's here. I was the youngest back in the days but still nice to have a braai / go for a dop with other people. And so you also meet new people (And shags)
Is that where youmet @Shannon88? Just remember what we told you: don't hold her hand in public. People will think she's walking around with her grandfather, given the 20 year age gap.

Or worse, call Social Services. Always tell her to blink only once :thumbsup:

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Get two dogs that have grown up with each other. Much more than double the fun

My two are an example - brother and sister, 4 years old

View attachment 1313922
That's the plan. Just a bit concerned with the floor area of 65 square metres that I'm currently living in. I'm looking at buying a groundfloor unit so at least they'll be able to run around outside.

The Darkness

Expert Member
I'm 41. After 12 years of marriage I have come to the conclusion that I'm much happier on my own. I love pussy with all my heart and soul, but I strongly doubt I will ever get married again. I just want to be there for my kids until they're done with their studies, after which, I will start selling drugs to spice up my life :thumbsup:
You're lucky to be single again. Focus on passing through the mid 40's with grace and power. Start training, eating super healthy, and rebuild your life. The right lady is out there, you just need to step up to the plate.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
I'm back, still have two fully booked weekends ahead, then we can talk. Haven't had a free weekend in more than a month. And then had an asthma attack on the plane on the way back. Fckng tired now.
Pop in some time. Just remember to let me know beforehand. My flat is about 500m from where my house is so you should find it easily.

R13...

Honorary Master
You could write a short story. Your life has been entertaining enough, and you do have a passable funny writing style. A bit like a Stephen Fry/Bryson type thing.

Craig_

Honorary Master

It's really difficult to be believe you and me are that close in age, I look at least 10 years younger than you.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
You could write a short story. Your life has been entertaining enough, and you do have a passable funny writing style. A bit like a Stephen Fry/Bryson type thing.
I've been documenting my stay in that squatter camp of three months. That alone would be cringe-worthy in a book. I was actually thinking of writing one.

Maybe I should.:unsure:

Mekon

Expert Member
I've been divorced 14 years now. It was hard at first because the ex cheated on me and then was with this guy for another few years but I quickly embraced single life again. I went out a lot and being 38 at the time started a new relationship with a girl who was 26. But friends family helped me through.

I started new hobbies which if you are bored and don't enjoy going out will be the best thing for you. I learnt how to use a lathe which has come in very handy over the years.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
She has one, and I was surprisingly close to doing just that. I'm good friends with her husband though so the guilt would have killed me. Ironically it was a catalyst to my divorce since the wife came across some not so innocent whatsapp convo's between myself and her sister - nothing explicit, more about things she opened up to me about her marriage that she hasn't told anybody else.
Depending on the type of woman the sister is and her relationship to your ex either she was making a play at you or playing you to spite her sister.

How your ex found out about the convo may give you the answer.