Tips for a divorcee

Thinking

Over 40: hit the gym and look after yourself. Then you can get some nice distraction at the gym if you fancy that sort of thing. But if you are an introvert, don't get into another relationship. Remember, the one with the most toys when you die is the winner. So make sure you live to 100 with regular floozies in your bed.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Nee man fok. If you going to get a dog get a dog not a hamster. But you're single - why tie yourself down with a responsibility like that? So much easier to get away for the weekend without a rodent to take care of.
I'm not sure if I should take offence or be relieved.

RonSwanson

Honorary Master
Get two dogs that have grown up with each other. Much more than double the fun

My two are an example - brother and sister, 4 years old

View attachment 1313922
Some random advice that someone gave me once, was to get a plant. Care for it, and if it's still alive after a year, get a dog. If both are still alive after another year, then you can start dating someone. If not, start over again, get a plant, preferably a cactus.... @derp90

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Just the tip?

Why not buy a guy a beer and blow the whole thing?

animal531

Expert Member
Get two dogs that have grown up with each other. Much more than double the fun

My two are an example - brother and sister, 4 years old

For cats that's 100% true, siblings or close in age are great. But for dogs they can get overly attached and develop issues. It's better to stagger them with like 2 years or so.

Reactions: 3WA

CB40

Expert Member
First tip is to always wrap the tip is to use rubber, you don't want to make a kid and sit with that **** in you 50's. Second tip would be to not jack off local forum members, especially not that tall fck with the massive balls.

Last tip would be to get out of the house and find something to keep you busy. Join a gym or a pool club. Something you're good at.
Or learn to play bridge with all the old ducks,you're sure to get lucky,but please be gentle with them :ROFL:

flytek

Expert Member
my 2c... realize that what might have once seemed like the best thing may well pale into insignificance when your next best thing arrives at any time.
I'm on my third long term relationship and am happier than ever.
As said earlier look after yourself, drink substantially less for your own health/sake and look forward to the next great thing in your life.