Today has been a kk day.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Picard
  • Start date Start date
P

Picard

Guest
Been battling the whole day with rude children. Managed to step on some collegues' toes. And to top it all I slept terribly, I have a stomach cramp, and I feel damn tired. And I still have some damn cricket coaching this afternoon.
 
You a teacher?!:eek:
/Takes of her hat

you a much beter person than me!!:o
 
You HAD a bad day? Had? Past tense?

The day is not even half ... it could get worse .... or better !
 
You HAD a bad day? Had? Past tense?

The day is not even half ... it could get worse .... or better !

Where did I say 'had'?

'Has been' can very easily be followed by 'thusfar', which is what I mean.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X