Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Having watched the men's 100m and 200m finals, anyone think Bolt's records will be broken within the next couple decades?
That's a very long time :ROFL:

Probably before the end of this decade (some of them).

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Kinda sad: some of us go through great lengths to avoid c***s and people fighting amongst each other about who said what and other bullshit and then all that effort is undone by somebody posting their stupid tweets here :( :ROFL:

Cray

Honorary Master
Kinda sad: some of us go through great lengths to avoid c***s and people fighting amongst each other about who said what and other bullshit and then all that effort is undone by somebody posting their stupid tweets here :( :ROFL:
My bad.. :X3:

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Watching the evening session now. I see more people have fallen in the long distance running events. I can't remember so many runners falling in previous Olympics or am I just forgetful?

jun_tao

Expert Member
Watching the evening session now. I see more people have fallen in the long distance running events. I can't remember so many runners falling in previous Olympics or am I just forgetful?
You're right, the commentators also said the same thing.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Coburn was nowhere. Just like Dafne Schippers - peak for a year or two and then back to bring a passenger.

wbot

Executive Member
Do They have Paralympics after this ?
Starts on the 24th.

And then it's not too long to go for the winter Olympics which I'm also looking forward to. That starts 4 Feb.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Disappointing relay for the men 4 x 100 at least USA crashed out