Too soon junior (Contains VTEC Yo)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
True, I know what you mean. I close to having 17,000km clocked on my bike, and it cost me less than the last service on my Pug :eek:

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Teh*, am disappointed in your spelling son.

I moved to Europe a few months back, it cut into my online time somewhat. I can still smell S2000 posts from a mile away, even though my commute involves public transport, a bike and hopefully an electric skateboard soon.
hahaha ahoy father

Nice to see you alive. Shame man hectic . Did you sell your s2000 or took it with you

TehStranger

Executive Member
hahaha ahoy father

Nice to see you alive. Shame man hectic . Did you sell your s2000 or took it with you
Thanks, nice to see that MyBB is EXACTLY how I left it.

Sold my S2000 for significant profit a long while back, indirectly helped fund the move. I'll replace it with a mint one on this side of the world, though most likely only late next year once we move to a new place. Parking in The Hague is about as ****ed as you'd expect, and I wouldn't want a mint S2000 to sleep on the street.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Thanks, nice to see that MyBB is EXACTLY how I left it.

Sold my S2000 for significant profit a long while back, indirectly helped fund the move. I'll replace it with a mint one on this side of the world, though most likely only late next year once we move to a new place. Parking in The Hague is about as ****ed as you'd expect, and I wouldn't want a mint S2000 to sleep on the street.
oh yeah damn , and im sure you going to find a gem that side

good luck bud

keep well

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I Dumped My High-Mileage BMW M5 For A Honda S2000 And I Have Seen The Light

I had a 2006 BMW M5 with more than 180,000 miles dialed up in my possession the past four months or so. Well, until Sunday. It was fast, loud, fun to drive, and honestly, in pretty desperate need of repair. Instead of doing those repairs, I decided I’d trade the car for a much better car, a 2002 Honda S2000, that actually doesn’t need much work at all.

If you’re saying that, yes, buying a high-mileage V10 M5 was a bad idea full of problems I couldn’t handle, then I am way ahead of you. Here’s how it led me to Honda ownership.

I bought the M5 in the Bronx after some lengthy talks with the car’s seller. And I’m not talking like a few texts back and forth or a couple minutes of back-alley negotiations, there were weeks of talking before I was able to get my hands on the car. The whole transaction was an ordeal.

When I first tried to look at the car, it wouldn’t start. Two of my friends were kind enough to go out there and try and see what was up—they tried jumping it, swapping batteries, and did everything to troubleshoot the issue—but they couldn’t get the car started. After another trip out there to mess around with it, we concluded that the SMG transmission was somehow locking us out from starting the car because of a potential issue with the clutch.

After the seller got the necessary work done, got his lien paperwork from his bank, and I was able to come back out there, we finished up the transaction (weeks after it initially started—patience is key) and the seller signed the car over to me—mind you, he signed in the wrong box on the title, but that’s a whole other thing.

Before I even officially owned the M5, it felt like we had history together. I had experienced a slim share of its issues and watched the situation resolve itself, but then it was my turn to learn what it was like to own and drive a 500-horsepower, 12-year-old German super sedan.

(Full article at link)

https://jalopnik.com/i-dumped-my-high-mileage-bmw-m5-for-a-honda-s2000-and-i-1827115833

S2000 1.JPG
S2000 2.JPG
S2000 3.JPG
S2000 4.JPG
M5.JPG

GlassMirror

Expert Member
I would've kept that M5 and done all the necessary work to have it in tip top shape. As much as I don't like Bimmers that is a special one, would've kept it going for a few more years.

CT_Biker

Expert Member
How does vehicle registration, and the number plate system work in the states? You still have the same "tags" on your car.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Honda S2000 screams past 9000RPM! - LibeRebil

[video=youtube;O3H1k_A_Iz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3H1k_A_Iz0[/video]

asshat99

Ask your investment manager TODAY if you have a Honda s2000 in your portfolio.