Two-day giveaway - Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nips

Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that's easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet.

Maspulie

Continuously working to keep you one step ahead. Intelligence and advanced hardware learn how you use your phone, adapting to last longer and run more efficiently, giving you peak performance throughout your Day. And storage is more than enough, I constantly have to delete large files to keep my phone working normally although I have a memory card but it's no use for me. And the screen OMG.... My kids would stop arguing about what video to watch or game to play. I bet this phone would keep them quite for a while.

k@vi

Capture the wider world. Use the Ultra Wide Camera to take stunning, cinematic photos with a 123 degree field of vision

shekar

Dynamic AMOLED that's easy on the eyes with Infinity-O Display. Ultrasonic Fingerprint. Intelligent Wi-Fi.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Simply touch the glass to unlock. We've moved security from the back of the phone to the front, fusing the Ultrasonic Fingerprint directly into the screen.

Shi

Expert Member
Adaptive Power Saving Mode manages your battery life based on the prediction of your day.

Lfron

Infinity-O Display, the camera has been discreetly tucked away within the display without sacrificing photo quality.

Mk786

Expert Member
A smarter camera for better photos. The intelligent camera helps you shoot stunning photos by suggesting image compositions and automatically optimizing your camera settings to the scene.2

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
Intelligence and advanced hardware learn how you use your phone, adapting to last longer and run more efficiently.

Caliph

Dark Mode

The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark theme or dark mode to the Galaxy flagship and it’s something we have all been waiting for.

I mean Samsung flagship which have these striking AMOLED displays have always deserved a dark theme and well it’s here and it looks gorgeous anyway it’s almost a totally black theme with some rain there and that makes it like really great especially on the beautiful display of the Galaxy Galaxy S10.

LandyMan

Executive Member
Simply touch the glass to unlock - We've moved security from the back of the phone to the front, fusing the Ultrasonic Fingerprint directly into the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.