Two-day giveaway - Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

msquared

Expert Member
Continuously working to keep you one step ahead.

Intelligence and advanced hardware learn how you use your phone, adapting to last longer and run more efficiently, giving you peak performance throughout your day.

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
Galaxy S10 Camera
Telephoto, Wide-angle, and Ultra Wide Cameras powerful enough to capture your vision.
The powerful, next gen 16MP Ultra Wide Camera lets you fit more in each shot. And in combination with the 12MP Wide-angle and Telephoto Cameras, you can shoot with 2x optical zoom in and out.
*Telephoto Camera available on Galaxy S10 and S10+.

Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that's easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet.
I love this "no distraction" and "easy on the eyes" design. I hate being interrupted or eyes hurting after working on my phone. I think this is awesome!!!

lilors

Simply touch the glass to unlock.We've moved security from the back of the phone to the front, fusing the Ultrasonic Fingerprint directly into the screen.

Sirius

A smarter camera for better photos. The intelligent camera helps you shoot stunning photos by suggesting image compositions and automatically optimizing your camera settings to the scene.

No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that's easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet.

The Samsung is fabulous it charging at 2.2 so fast always making sure you at 100% faster. Its 1of a kind its intelligence is beyond all other best of all it adapts to me and not the other way around. Its Perfect. I love it

The Samsung P SMART 2019 is fabulous it charging at 2.2 so fast always making sure you at 100% faster. Its 1of a kind its intelligence is beyond all other best of all it adapts to me and not the other way around. Its Perfect. I love it

GeorgeAF

Continuously working to keep you one step ahead. Intelligence and advanced hardware learn how you use your phone, adapting to last longer and run more efficiently, giving you peak performance throughout your day. Best implementation of machine learning and artificial intelligence

SlowInternet

Executive Member
No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that's easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet.

DanDango

Executive Member
The result of 10 years of pioneering mobile firsts, Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ introduce the next generation of mobile innovation.
Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+. The next generation of Galaxy has arrived.

Continuously working to keep you one step ahead. Intelligence and advanced hardware learn how you use your phone, adapting to last longer and run more efficiently, giving you peak performance throughout your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.