Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

daryll.g

ALL ELECTRIC I-PACE
Who doesn't want an electric car with instant torque!?
Plus, I think it's SEXY!

Last edited:

sitas

F-Pace...
F‑PACE is a performance SUV that combines maximum driving exhilaration with efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, it keeps you safe, connected and entertained. It has the capability for every road and the capacity for every day. F‑PACE is a Jaguar for you, a Jaguar for your family.
https://buildyour.jaguar.com/jag2/r/engine/_/en_za/f-pace/

Subbull

OK, so I like both but if I have to choose it will have to be the F-PACE. The F-Pace hits a sweet spot with excellent handling and great fuel economy to boot. Her lovely flowing lines join with function to form a stunning design that is avant-garde on the one hand while aging the competition. Did I say that I like the I-Pace too...?

Raz0r

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

AshR_Durban

E‑PACE

Jaguar’s first compact SUV.
Jaguar-EPace-Exterior-108061.jpg E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

anthonyviviers101

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

justblazethe1st

F‑PACE

Cannot fault this vehicle. It combines all the modern touches, safety and mechanics. This SUV must be a sophisticated world class driving experience.

Kinglajava

F-PACE
F‑PACE is a performance SUV with the DNA of a sports car. From the bonnet bulge to the pronounced rear haunches, its powerful looks make it distinctive and give it a head‑turning road presence. And now you can experience F‑PACE the way SVO imagined it. F‑PACE SVR’s aerodynamically enhanced features such as a new front bumper and wider spoiler bonnet vents, hint at its enormous power.

Will_rkr

xcellza

I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

alsouth58

F‑PACE

JindaMzala

This week we partnered with Jaguar to promote “The Pace”. You can win a TP-Link 5G Mobile Wi-Fi router and a Creative Muvo 2c Bluetooth speaker. To enter:
  • Click on the Jaguar banner shown on the top of this forum.
  • Tell us which Jaguar Pace vehicle you like and why.
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 10 July and standard competition rules apply.
E‑PACE

With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-centered interior, E‑PACE takes the rewarding Jaguar driving experience and adds everyday practicality with class leading interior stowage. There ain't not elegant beautiful SUV as this in the market right now

Quest_Moremi

The F‑PACE (300 SPORT)

SUV's are life. But often they lack in certain aspects that they have to "make up for" elsewhere. That my friend is where the F-Pace seems to stand out for me. Its got this. From being a beast to look at (It looks like it wants you in Dubai), to its perfomance (221kW isnt child play) to practicality (I dont mind having 4 kids and driving them all to school. They'd love it too actually).

Tech_Mech

E-Pace.
  • Compact
  • Fuel consumption from as little as 5.6l/100km - not bad for a SUV!

The Jaguar I‑PACE - Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) is our definitive favorite as the electric motor makes for thrilling acceleration from 0-100!

YoungShembe

I‑PACE

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Skadidnry

I‑PACE it's only Logical
It is by far the best choice for a long-term solution to transport in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.