Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppie

I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

cyrilr

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Roach184

grobister

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

Dkdup

F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

Cannot fault this vehicle. It combines all the modern touches, safety and mechanics. This SUV must be a sophisticated world class driving experience.

Dion Nell

E‑PACE

With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE takes the rewarding Jaguar driving experience and adds everyday practicality with class leading interior stowage. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Gekco

Expert Member
I‑PACE

Krypt2Nyte

F‑PACE

An awesome family vehicle that looks great and has the heritage of the Jaguar family.

Nolan_Naidu

E‑PACE

With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE takes the rewarding Jaguar driving experience and adds everyday practicality with class leading interior stowage. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Rocko27

F‑PACE

mjjedwards

I‑PACE
Its the future!!

rpm

Admin
Staff member
It is great to announce the winners of the latest giveaway.
  • TP-Link 5G Mobile Wi-Fi router - @zizo911
  • Creative Muvo 2c Bluetooth speaker- @Fulcrum29
Winners: Please PM your name, courier address, and mobile number to @Elouise and @Wanita

Status
Not open for further replies.