Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardofid

Executive Member
F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency.

NEO123

E‑PACE

- IN-CAR TECHNOLOGY , one does need this in this day and again
- compact SUV - a requirement in jhb (Shout out to BMW X range)

APoc184

Honorary Master
E-PACE

I just love the look and it is the perfect size for city driving

Reaper84

Expert Member
F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency.

Aravose

I-PACE because it's built from the ground up (which is much better than the alternative).

Donnie16

E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. It’s a unique combination of looks, agility and dynamic driving.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
The Pace family brings the essence of Jaguar and combines it with practicality to create a range of SUVs like no other. Every model includes state-of-the-art technology and innovations that give each vehicle its own unique individuality.

Doc55

I-PACE.

This all-battery electric vehicle is an environmentally friendly Jaguar SUV.

DANIE8773

E‑PACE
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Trd4Life

I‑PACE
It is Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Jason M

E‑PACE

E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving.

Sheila van Greunen

I-PACE

Jaguar has always been associated with class and luxury irrespective of the age of the vehicle!
The I-PACE is definately in a class of its own.

nkd

F‑PACE

Domoreto

F‑PACE is Jaguar’s thrilling new performance SUV. It brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.