Two More Arrested for Farm Killing

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Two more men have been arrested following the murder of Ventersdorp farmer, North West police said on Tuesday.

They would appear in the town's magistrate's court on Wednesday, Brigadier Thulani Ngubane said.

A 22-year-old man arrested on Sunday would appear in the same court with the two. He had been due to appear in court on Tuesday.

"Yesterday morning [Monday] another suspect was arrested, which caused the [court] delay. He was brought in for questioning as police believe he may have been indirectly involved in the killing.

"A third man was arrested yesterday [Monday] afternoon. He was arrested in the Khuma cluster."

Police believe the third man was directly linked to the killing.

The 67-year-old farmer was attacked outside his farm house on Sunday morning. He was struck over the head and dragged into the house. The attackers then found his 64-year-old wife and attacked her. It was believed they also raped her.

The men tied her up and fled with two cellphones. She managed to free herself and found help on a neighbouring farm. The farmer died on the scene. His wife was recovering in hospital in Klerksdorp.

The 22-year-old, who lived close to the farm, has been charged with murder and attempted murder.

Source : Sapa /aw/fg/th
Date : 19 Mar 2013 09:50

b@nD

Banned
SOP --> MO

The 22-year-old, who lived close to the farm, has been charged with murder and attempted murder.
It is nearly ALWAYS this
WHEN
Are people going to start learning to be more aware , more OBSERVANT
or
Start employing WHITE farm workers ?

atomcrusher

Expert Member
More savagery .. they do not deserve justice from our SA criminal law.
They should have been hunted down like the animals they are, and killed ... slowly & very painfully.

Garson007

Honorary Master
It is nearly ALWAYS this
WHEN
Are people going to start learning to be more aware , more OBSERVANT
or
Start employing WHITE farm workers ?
White farm workers are incapable of committing crime? :D

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
What f... and racist comment is this ? ? ?

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is NO racism in that post ....... anyone who does crime like they did = animal that deserves to be hunted and killed slowly. Get your head out your racism everywhere behind.

Flanders

Honorary Master
White farm workers are incapable of committing crime? :D

Sure they are. But in the brutal and regular fashion that they're currently committed? I somehow doubt it.

Does that make me a racist and worthy of ridicule?

Flanders

Honorary Master
Your "location" tells us all we need to know about you :erm:

facedesk.jpg

That's a bit presumptuous there, wouldn't you say, Mr. forum jester?

(But way to deflect the issue.)

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I wish people got as upset about a guy being brutally murdered and his wife raped as they did about perceived racism! :(

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Hope they get the full brunt of the law - wish it was death sentence though.
No response to be given to the anti death penalty huggers. We all have an opinion and at least if 100% guilty and they are put out of our misery then they will never commit another crime.

azbob

Honorary Master
That's a bit presumptuous there, wouldn't you say, Mr. forum jester?

(But way to deflect the issue.)

Not presumptuous at all when coupled with the majority of your posts. The same way you concluded "forum jester" I suppose? And anyway, it was said in jest :D

R13...

Honorary Master
I wish people got as upset about a guy being brutally murdered and his wife raped as they did about perceived racism! :(

Most people are upset about the murder and rape surely. The racism sideshow is in the minority.

Besides, Hoekachaka is probably trolling, the only possible racism was in MW's post.

Last edited:

Flanders

Honorary Master
Not presumptuous at all when coupled with the majority of your posts.

Y'cut me deep with that one, abzo. Y'cut me real deep. The majority of my posts? I like to think that the majority of my posts in CA deal with pointing out double standards in our society, especially where race is concerned. Also in there is a healthy sprinkling of pointing out uncomfortable truths - one of which I posted earlier in the thread. The remainder are an outlet where I bitch about what a useless waste of a government we're forced to endure.

The same way you concluded "forum jester" I suppose?

Come on now. You love it. you know you do! :D It has custom title written all over it.

And anyway, it was said in jest :D

Ah well, peace then I guess. :)