U.S. Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

surface

Honorary Master
View attachment 1048881

I could feign indignation about this being the man who writes books about the level of discourse plummeting but goddam if this didn't make me laugh
This one is special. Last time I heard of him, he was patting himself on back by "debating" with school kids. Not sure if he still does that. Youtube thankfully doesn't push his videos to me these days so I must be doing something right (no pun intended on right).

Tofu

I could feign indignation about this being the man who writes books about the level of discourse plummeting but goddam if this didn't make me laugh

I don't think it's a good idea to take guys like Ben Shapiro seriously. Guys like him are just the modern version of snake-oil salesmen, flogging sensationalism to people who want to be fooled. If they didn't say crazy things, their audience would just move to someone who does.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Also:

EyahAoUWYAESa_w
No wonder all they've got is ineffectual screeching about the Muppets.

Besides, they never even said it's an "infrastructure bill", much less a "physical infrastructure bill".

It's always been the American Jobs Plan, coming on the heels of the American Rescue Plan.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Can you not read stats? 33% of people are always working at home and only 2/3rds of those want to continue that way (probably because for them its not realistic in the long term). So that makes just under 22%. USA probably would have one of the highest numbers in the world as well.
It's MaSAmatics

tetrasect

Expert Member

GOP Puts Biden Admin on Notice: Congress Not Bound By New Iran Deal​

Republican leaders vow to block all sanctions relief for Tehran

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
A top Georgia Republican said Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani's false claims of election fraud -- which were presented before state lawmakers -- created momentum for a package of voting rights restrictions that recently became state law.

"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said on CNN's "New Day." "I went back over the weekend to really look at where this really started to gain momentum in the legislature, and it was when Rudy Giuliani showed up in a couple of committee rooms and spent hours spreading misinformation and sowing doubt across, you know, hours of testimony."

Tough one for Kieppie who laughably pretended Trump and co's lies about the election had nothing to do with the GOP's voter suppression bills.

Kieppie

Expert Member

Tough one for Kieppie who laughably pretended Trump and co's lies about the election had nothing to do with the GOP's voter suppression bills.
*Yawn* So Geoff Duncan , a well known anti-Trump Republican, gives his opinions and you froth at the mouth?

Yeah that must be why they made so many favorable concessions in the bill. Really a hardcore "voter suppression" bill they have on their hands... :rolleyes:

Kieppie

Expert Member
There you have it folks. If you're not a Trumpie, your opinions can't be trusted.
No. The key word is opinion. Add to that a sprinkling of bias.
And it seems you missed the irony of the bill being so tepid if it was inspired by "the great and powerful" Trump

Kieppie

Expert Member
Yeah, the guy who tweeted should be ashamed of himself but the guy was busted deserting his state is a stand up person :thumbsup:

Yeah, you are full of them.
No your logic is just flawed as per usual.

Show me where I said him leaving was good? Kamala is just a piece of shyte in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.