Unsatisfied with your broadband connection?

jjstccean

I'm not actively looking for an improved ISP as the one I'm using [TELKOM! the oak in between] would still be the source of further frustration, no matter where I land in ISP land.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I mean, when are people going to be satisfied?

When having an uncapped connection is easily affordable to most lower middle-class people, and uncapped means exactly that, as does broadband.

I thing we're a long bloody way from this.

The_Hobbit

Honorary Master
There go all our efforts with Telkom bashing(TM)
What's the bet they let it get to their heads lol.

I've always maintained ADSL is a far superior service to any wifi.

grok

Honorary Master
I mean, when are people going to be satisfied?

Better yet, what can you actually do about it?

ADSL 4mbps has been underperforming for months, so i decided to switch provider from Telkom to .. uhm .. Telkom?

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Nothing wrong with the performance itself of the products, but the price remains the issue.

SpoonTech

I'm not sure if any of you will agree with me, but I've got a few friends and colleagues to fill out the MyBB surveys, and it seems that time and time again, the first section is unclear that it is actually talking about the LINE or last mile medium. The layman does not always understand that the first set of questions have nothing to do with your ISP.

Spasie

I'm not actively looking for an improved ISP as the one I'm using [TELKOM! the oak in between] would still be the source of further frustration, no matter where I land in ISP land.

Just tested my 4MB uncapped Telkom/Mweb line and got great numbers - 1.6 MB down and 280KB up! Fantastic! How can you win?