US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I seen that red triangle before, that the Trump Campaign facebook page is using?

...
417c7eabb6d1aba8222affce15be70ff.jpg

 
I wouldn't expect you to construct your own argument anyway, as to why you think that Trump's official campaign page is using that.

Your history precedes itself in this respect.
 
I wouldn't expect you to construct your own argument anyway, as to why you think that Trump's official campaign page is using that.

Your history precedes itself in this respect.

To counter what? Your conjecture and speculation? Tin foil hat Buka? Also, you were suspiciously quiet on Greggys behaviour so why should we accept you posts as sincere?
 
To counter what? Your conjecture and speculation? Tin foil hat Buka? Also, you were suspiciously quiet on Greggys behaviour so why should we accept you posts as sincere?
You have done this before. Hence why i am not surprised you are indifferent to this.
 
You have done this before. Hence why i am not surprised you are indifferent to this.
Greg did it before too and you're the guy who comments without watching videos so I am not surprised at you clutching at straws again.
 
Greg did it before too and you're the guy who comments without watching videos so I am not surprised at you clutching at straws again.

Are you still embarrassed about that whole conversation with gifs thing?
 
Are you still embarrassed about that whole conversation with gifs thing?

Oh, the episode where you showed you're just a troll and none of the "Good faith debate" folks like Buka and Almighty Bender called you out? I don't care Greggy. Just don't like hypocrites. Now don't you have someone else's time to waste?

/cue lame gif
 
Oh, the episode where you showed you're just a troll? I don't care Greggy. Just don't like hypocrites. Now don't you have someone else's time to waste?

/cue lame gif

Can't find a 'but I like wasting *your* time' gif... Oh well.
 
Greg did it before too and you're the guy who comments without watching videos so I am not surprised at you clutching at straws again.
?

Remember your spirited and passionate defence of this Nazi symbolism?

Now your rank indifference to another gratuitous use of Nazi symbolism?

There is nothing wrong in criticising your own tribe when they wobble down the wrong path, but you guys seem to operate on the concept that if you do, you will self combust or something? I just don't get it.
ccfbbaba879e56232de8e28f28e5ea14.jpg
 
?

Remember your spirited and passionate defence of this Nazi symbolism?

Now your rank indifference to another gratuitous use of Nazi symbolism?

There is nothing wrong in criticising your own tribe when they wobble down the wrong path, but you guys seem to operate on the concept that if you do, you will self combust or something? I just don't get it.
ccfbbaba879e56232de8e28f28e5ea14.jpg

There's that logic gap again. The whole point of that debate was you using this as proof Trump supporters being Nazi's. I lol'd at the paucity of your evidence. Now all of a sudden I had a spirited and passionate defence of this Nazi symbolism.

See the strawman you're creating? Maybe you should get a grip first or an actual point or maybe you should practice what you preach - good faith debating.
 
There's that logic gap again. The whole point of that debate was you using this as proof Trump supporters being Nazi's. I lol'd at the paucity of your evidence. Now all of a sudden I had a spirited and passionate defence of this Nazi symbolism.

See the strawman you're creating? Maybe you should get a grip first or an actual point or maybe you should practice what you preach - good faith debating.
For once, just once, perhaps it would restore my faith in humanity for Trump defenders like you to come out and say damn that Facebook post using Nazi symbolism is a step too far, this is a problem and if Trump wants to cast away the accusations that he is for White Supremacism, then he needs to urgently address this.


What happens ... yawn.

Indifference such as this, led to the acquiescence by ordinary Germans of the fascistic creep of the Nazis as they took hold over Germany.
 
There's that logic gap again. The whole point of that debate was you using this as proof Trump supporters being Nazi's. I lol'd at the paucity of your evidence. Now all of a sudden I had a spirited and passionate defence of this Nazi symbolism.

See the strawman you're creating? Maybe you should get a grip first or an actual point or maybe you should practice what you preach - good faith debating.
To address your strawman.

My argument was that, that women was a Nazi as she was using Nazi symbolism in a protest against a Jewish Governor.

Not all Trump supporters are Nazis.

I have defended Trump against accusations that he is a Nazi.
 
For once, just once, perhaps it would restore my faith in humanity for Trump defenders like you to come out and say damn that Facebook post using Nazi symbolism is a step too far, this is a problem and if Trump wants to cast away the accusations that he is for White Supremacism, then he needs to urgently address this.


What happens ... yawn.

Indifference such as this, led to the acquiescence by ordinary Germans of the fascistic creep of the Nazis as they took hold over Germany.

How do you know this doesn't happen? For clarity, I'm yawning at your conspiracy theories and this is not to be construed as indifference to white supremacy or racism as you're trying to intimate.

To address your strawman.

My argument was that, that women was a Nazi as she was using Nazi symbolism in a protest against a Jewish Governor.

Not all Trump supporters are Nazis.

I have defended Trump against accusations that he is a Nazi.

Be that as it may, in this argument you attempted to falsely portray me as a spirited defender of Nazi symbolism. Spot the bad faith debating?
 
How do you know this doesn't happen? For clarity, I'm yawning at your conspiracy theories and this is not to be construed as indifference to white supremacy or racism as you're trying to intimate.



Be that as it may, in this argument you attempted to falsely portray me as a spirited defender of Nazi symbolism. Spot the bad faith debating?
What conspiracy theory?

The facebook page is the Official Trump Campaign page.

They posted the red triangle.

The red triangle was put onto leftist political party members prison uniforms that the Nazis disliked and were sent to concentration camps, where many of them died.

All facts.

....

Not once did you say, well the poster she is holding is abhorrent in that context. You went on to deny its obvious links to the most reprehensible aspect of the Nazis.
 
Lol. We've discussed the book months ago already in the previous Trump thread. It's most likely BS.

Further than that I can't really comment without reading it, and I highly doubt I'm going to read it.
If its false, why is Trump trying to get it declared as classified. Because for it to be classified, it needs to be true.
 
If its false, why is Trump trying to get it declared as classified. Because for it to be classified, it needs to be true.
Lol. No it doesn't.

It probably hurts his fragile ego. He doesn't like being portrayed in a bad light.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X