Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
My money is on Kamala Harris.

US Veepstakes: Joe Biden narrows list of potential running mates

The list of potential running mates for the presumptive nominee is as notable for who is on it as it is for who is not.

Media in the United States reported on Friday that Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden's search for a running mate is entering a second round of vetting - and the narrowed list circulating in some circles is as much notable for who is not on it as who is.

Democrats with knowledge of the process told the Associated Press news agency that Biden's search committee has narrowed the choices to as few as six serious contenders. Those still in contention include US Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Kamala Harris of California, as well as Susan Rice, who served as former President Barack Obama's national security adviser.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
My money is on Kamala Harris.

US Veepstakes: Joe Biden narrows list of potential running mates

The list of potential running mates for the presumptive nominee is as notable for who is on it as it is for who is not.

Media in the United States reported on Friday that Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden's search for a running mate is entering a second round of vetting - and the narrowed list circulating in some circles is as much notable for who is not on it as who is.

Democrats with knowledge of the process told the Associated Press news agency that Biden's search committee has narrowed the choices to as few as six serious contenders. Those still in contention include US Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Kamala Harris of California, as well as Susan Rice, who served as former President Barack Obama's national security adviser.

And remember if you don't support and accept Biden's offer, Kamala Harris, you ain't black!!!

SoldierMan

Expert Member
I wonder when you will grow up.

Hahaha hit a nerve did I. Yeah was quite the outburst from Biden, stay in your lane black people, stay in your lane or the white boss will tell you where to get off. Caught on tape and everything. Truth often springs from raw emotion. Biden certainly demonstrated that :D

Oh, and I wonder when Democrats will stop pretending to care about black people.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Hahaha hit a nerve did I. Yeah was quite the outburst from Biden, stay in your lane black people, stay in your lane or the white boss will tell you where to get off. Caught on tape and everything. Truth often springs from raw emotion. Biden certainly demonstrated that :D

Oh, and I wonder when Democrats will stop pretending to care about black people.
Its pretty profitable right now to act concerned with BLM etc , profitable in terms of money and support/political points , guess the democrats arent jumping off the exploitation train any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.