US Election 2020 - Pt 3

Who do you think WILL win the 2020 US presidential election

  • Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D)

    Votes: 166 44.4%
  • Donald J. Trump (R)

    Votes: 208 55.6%

  • Total voters
    374
Status
Not open for further replies.
Werent these images taken at differing times , as in wasnt one taken at a time when Barry would have had the most people in shot while the Trump one was taken while people were still filing in ?

More than likely, that was the case.
 
I guess, 'tho that post what more a swipe at rietrot's implication that liberals were size obsessed.

Put a Kayleigh McEnany behind the podium and folk forget Sean Spicer ever existed.

EDIT: Almost on cue... See Jabu's post #2892 for four year old saltiness.
Are we time travelling now ? 2........8...........9.................2 ..............we are on 2831-9 Gregory.
or did your TDS flare up again at the mere mention of facts ?
Maybe you can show us timestamped pics to rid us of the burden of lack of knowledge.
 
I guess, 'tho that post what more a swipe at rietrot's implication that liberals were size obsessed.

Put a Kayleigh McEnany behind the podium and folk forget Sean Spicer ever existed.

EDIT: Almost on cue... See Jabu's post #2892 for four year old saltiness.


Greg, Kayleigh McEnany by all means can force a mask on me, she can can even rip that mask off, i will not put up a fight, that is for sure. :love:
 
Are we time travelling now ? 2........8...........9.................2 ..............we are on 2831-9 Gregory.
or did your TDS flare up again at the mere mention of facts ?
Maybe you can show us timestamped pics to rid us of the burden of lack of knowledge.

Wails "TDS". Demands time stamps.

Take your derangement issues up with this guy:

Werent these images taken at differing times , as in wasnt one taken at a time when Barry would have had the most people in shot while the Trump one was taken while people were still filing in ?
 
Sure, I bet that you will always fail to disappoint with respect to your clownish antics.
OK, Xarog.

We have another chance: I'm a little more honest than you, but even if you have not been completely honest, I'll obey the terms of our new bet.

What are the conditions?
 
OK, Xarog.

We have another chance: I'm a little more honest than you, but even if you have not been completely honest, I'll obey the terms of our new bet.

What are the conditions?
An honest person would direct his responses to the person who suggested a bet.
 
* "fail" - antics is plural, fail is singular. The subject "your" means you should use the singular as you are addressing a specific person.

You are welcome.
If you wish to argue US politics, this is the place.

If you wish to argue grammar and misnegation using politics as a background (where you want to be wrong again), may I suggest https://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=41349

You're welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X