Honorary Master
So Sanders wants debates

Biden not so much.

Wonder why?

View attachment 807139

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Babies smell awesome

Yeah that might be the case, but it's Biden we're talking about... so it just makes it extra creepy.

But hey, you like to point out how the right makes excuses for Trump, well I see you are off to an early start making excuses for Biden sniffing teenagers, married women and now babies :thumbsup:

cerebus

Honorary Master
Yeah that might be the case, but it's Biden we're talking about... so it just makes it extra creepy.

But hey, you like to point out how the right makes excuses for Trump, well I see you are off to an early start making excuses for Biden sniffing teenagers, married women and now babies :thumbsup:
Nah the teenage thing is weird. Babies are fine

cerebus

Honorary Master
Riiiight.......
I posted quite a few times that I didn't like the sniffing behaviour. Biden is not my candidate of choice. Nevertheless, they could weekend at bernie's him against Trump and I'd still vote for him.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
I posted quite a few times that I didn't like the sniffing behaviour. Biden is not my candidate of choice. Nevertheless, they could weekend at bernie's him against Trump and I'd still vote for him.
LOL I'm sure you would...

TysonRoux

Executive Member
How to Win Friends & Influence People

New York’s mayor projects raw anguish, while the governor pursues an on-again/off-again truce with the Trump administration.

For weeks, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has mostly played nice with the Trump administration, taking a calm and measured approach toward the federal government — even as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has lashed out at Trump for neglecting his home town in a public health crisis.

The differing temperaments between the two officials – Cuomo with a cool executive air bordering on aloofness, de Blasio with an us-against-them pugnaciousness – provided a stark contrast to people outside the tri-state area who were just tuning in to New York’s growing coronavirus crisis.

That appeared to change on Tuesday, when Cuomo directed the full weight of his fury at the administration as the spread of coronavirus in his state threatened to spiral out of control.

“The president says it’s a war,” Cuomo fumed, his voice rising at a press conference at the Javits Center, the massive Manhattan convention hall now being turned into an emergency hospital. “Well then act like it’s a war!”

lumeer

Expert Member
How to Win Friends & Influence People

New York’s mayor projects raw anguish, while the governor pursues an on-again/off-again truce with the Trump administration.

For weeks, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has mostly played nice with the Trump administration, taking a calm and measured approach toward the federal government — even as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has lashed out at Trump for neglecting his home town in a public health crisis.

The differing temperaments between the two officials – Cuomo with a cool executive air bordering on aloofness, de Blasio with an us-against-them pugnaciousness – provided a stark contrast to people outside the tri-state area who were just tuning in to New York’s growing coronavirus crisis.

That appeared to change on Tuesday, when Cuomo directed the full weight of his fury at the administration as the spread of coronavirus in his state threatened to spiral out of control.

“The president says it’s a war,” Cuomo fumed, his voice rising at a press conference at the Javits Center, the massive Manhattan convention hall now being turned into an emergency hospital. “Well then act like it’s a war!”
I imagine that one of these days, Trump will be calling himself a war hero.