US Election 2020

konfab

Honorary Master
Because practically speaking there is no distinction
As you literally said:
Let’s say you grew up not only having rights denied to you, but also being told that what you were - a core part of your identity - was inferior, dirty, sinful, embarrassing.
So white people are not allowed to have a core part of their identity be recognised, but non white people are. Because grandmaster Cerberus said it, therefore it is so.

Emjay

Executive Member
It’s ok to be white, girlfriend. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
1. You are not my friend.
2. It is ok to be white and saying so is not an act of white supremacy.
3. Aquila did not have a whiplash reaction to anything. She just does not see the march as a necessity. Having that opinion does not make her anti-gay, or dilute the core facet/goal of the movement.

cerebus

Honorary Master
2. It is ok to be white and saying so is not an act of white supremacy.
Of course it’s ok. I’m white. Heck I think if you were gonna pick a race to be, statistically speaking white is the best choice. But I wonder how many of those poster-stickers would identify as white suprematist? I’d be willing to bet it’s a non-insignificant amount.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Of course it’s ok. I’m white. Heck I think if you were gonna pick a race to be, statistically speaking white is the best choice. But I wonder how many of those poster-stickers would identify as white suprematist? I’d be willing to bet it’s a non-insignificant amount.
Wow, now just hold on for a moment there Hitler.

Techne

Honorary Master
Any chance of a short version or summary of what your 9 minutes edge-lord gish-gallop video actually has to say?

Because I don't have the 9 minutes to listen to him fail.
OrangeManBad.
Demtards even worse.
Demtards so bad OrangeManBad might become more popular and even win 2020.

TysonRoux

Executive Member

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Nevada GOP House candidate hopes to gain traction
With all eyes on Nevada ahead of tomorrow's presidential caucuses, congressional candidates in the state are also revving up their campaigns. One Republican receiving attention is Lisa Song Sutton, an Asian-American in her thirties, former Miss Nevada, and entrepreneur whose past ventures include founding a boozy cupcake shop. She’s running for the GOP nomination in the state's Fourth Congressional District, currently held by Democratic Rep. Steven Horsford.

Song Sutton told NBC News in a phone interview last month that while politics wasn’t originally part of her plan, she’s running because she feels that Horsford has “gone D.C.” on voters and is a part-time Nevadan failing to represent them.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Well, well well.

Isn’t this interesting...

How are the leftiesin this thread gonna spin this one?
Will they be calling for Bob and some angry Republican prosecutors?
:p :p :p :) :) :) :) :)