Sollie

Honorary Master
Sorry, don't want to start a new thread just for this, but since these "protests" started I've noticed a pretty big increase in these types of crimes/attemted murders where innocent people minding their own business are suddenly attacked without warning. People (including women) getting sucker punched, getting knocked out from behind with bricks etc. Seen so many vids like this now.

And this is a 91 year old:

Pisses me off :(
I see the **** was arrested. Good, now a good prosecutor and a hanging judge is required.

wbot

Expert Member
I see the **** was arrested. Good, now a good prosecutor and a hanging judge is required.
Good didn't know that. I see Daniel Dae Kim offered a $25000 reward earlier for anyone who could id him.

There's also another 84 year old man who was killed after he was pushed to ground by a 19yo. He was also arrested.

It's happening more and more these days

Sollie

Honorary Master
Good didn't know that. I see Daniel Dae Kim offered a $25000 reward earlier for anyone who could id him.

There's also another 84 year old man who was killed after he was pushed to ground by a 19yo. He was also arrested.

It's happening more and more these days
They'll have to come out strong against this. The higher the chance of getting caught, the less inclined this will be to happen. If not caught, the next numpty will try it.

Tbh, I look at this ito animal logic. A pack of wild dogs will hunt where there aren't many lions. If a pack of territorial lions move in, they f-off. Change that to hooligans and good cops.

Itsa Trap

They will have to as this specific incident seems to be a hate crime against Asian americans.

The Voice

Honorary Master
Saw that the other day in the paper over here. Surprisingly called it a racist attack, saying an Asian man was pushed over in the street. Strange how they didn't mention the race of the perp... (hint: as you can see in the footage, he's black).

access

Honorary Master
Sorry, don't want to start a new thread just for this, but since these "protests" started I've noticed a pretty big increase in these types of crimes/attemted murders where innocent people minding their own business are suddenly attacked without warning. People (including women) getting sucker punched, getting knocked out from behind with bricks etc. Seen so many vids like this now.

And this is a 91 year old:

Pisses me off :(

yeah... the uk had/has something called "happy slapping"

some good videos of it going wrong, doing it to the wrong person.

wbot

Expert Member
I see Trump is getting the blame for this rise in attacks on Asian Americans..... :unsure:

Vorastra

Expert Member

The Voice

Honorary Master
If any of this sticks, he'll be acquitted.

Because of the narrative the media has pushed since Floyd's death, and the fact that the city settled the civil case with his family BEFORE the criminal case (thereby effectively predetermining the outcome of the case), America is going to burn if/when Chauvin walks. We ain't seen nothing yet.

P.S: yes, it's a Shapiro video because the MSM will probably never show any of this.

Temujin

Honorary Master

Because of the narrative the media has pushed since Floyd's death, and the fact that the city settled the civil case with his family BEFORE the criminal case (thereby effectively predetermining the outcome of the case), America is going to burn if/when Chauvin walks. We ain't seen nothing yet.

P.S: yes, it's a Shapiro video because the MSM will probably never show any of this.
Facts are irrelevant

Kieppie

Expert Member

They claim Dr. Martin Tobin delivered such a damning testimony, but he is wrong on a few points. I'm surprised that the defense did not grill him on this.
His calculation of the weight on Floyd's neck is incorrect (they also incorrectly claim he had between 30-40lb of gear on his belt)

EydoxmPXMAMIhD1

As is his assertion that the same position and circumstances would kill a normal person. Heck even the "Myth buster" style of experiment that Crowder did disproves this.
He also fails to mention diaphragmatic breathing which anyone from martial arts, diving and even wind instruments will tell you is much more effective

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Hopefully in those "10 minutes" he thought about all his bad crimes he committed............
I feel a fvck for this POS.