US protests/riots 2020

Vorastra

Expert Member
This will be a catch-all thread for anything related to the current protests/riots in the US.

Let's start.

Warning: Graphical.

Black man stabbed in the back by a 43yo white protester in Portland.

He was then apprehended by fellow protesters and has been arrested by police.

Victim alleges he was stabbed because he was a Trump supporter and that the assailant was an "Antifa paedophile".

Victim seems to be doing fine in hospital.

Reactions: STS

Pegasus

Expert Member
This will be a catch-all thread for anything related to the current protests/riots in the US.

Let's start.

Warning: Graphical.

Black man stabbed in the back by a 43yo white protester in Portland.

He was then apprehended by fellow protesters and has been arrested by police.

Victim alleges he was stabbed because he was a Trump supporter and that the assailant was an "Antifa paedophile".

Victim seems to be doing fine in hospital.
I’m confused. Aren’t antifa the good guys?

Vorastra

Expert Member
Cant really tell much from that short clip.
Be careful with the Andy Ngo stuff, he is a mixed bag. Sometimes dishonest and dramatic.
He does have really good footage though. But yes, he's clearly dramatic. Do you have an example of him just being blatantly dishonest? I just watch his vids.

Pegasus

Expert Member
He does have really good footage though. But yes, he's clearly dramatic. Do you have an example of him just being blatantly dishonest? I just watch his vids.
I used to follow him, but I’m sure you can find a few yourself.

it’s always difficult to get context from short clips or photos.
You only get what someone wants you to see.

You typically get just one angle, no before or after, can’t see what’s happening to the sides, above or behind etc.
Then you just get one version of the event from someone who typically has an agenda.

Emjay

Executive Member
I saw him posting images of people who were arrested and then he cropped off the fact that they were released with no charges. It's the same nonsense that we see from supposed credible sources. Have to just be critical of everything. But I agree that a lot of video speaks for itself.

Vorastra

Expert Member
I saw him posting images of people who were arrested and then he cropped off the fact that they were released with no charges. It's the same nonsense that we see from supposed credible sources. Have to just be critical of everything. But I agree that a lot of video speaks for itself.
So not lying, but rather being misleading. Well, that's an issue. I'll have to check before posting.
Things like this seem to be fine. Also, seems some are turning on the "Wall of Moms".

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
And then you have HuffPo trying to normalise their violence.
Well they aren't wrong. America has always been a violent country and not as civilized as they would like the rest of the world to believe.
They are just demonstrating that "The New World" is still part of the Third World when it comes to mentality.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Have you guys got to the bottom of the mysterious brick conspiracy yet?