US protests/riots 2020

scudsucker

Executive Member
The US 2020 election thread needs a counter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't be angry at the news reporting on the rioters. Be angry that the rioters have forgotten their original goal.
It is hilarious that you guys feel you need to retreat into your safe spaces now it has become blindingly obvious even to the rightwing (well... obvious to most of you, Peggy would disagree) that defending Trump is a losing game.

The pivot is, unfortunately for you, equally obvious. I can't wait for December/January where we will be hearing people like @Vorastra denying he ever supported Trump

Last edited:

access

Honorary Master
It is hilarious that you guys feel you need to retreat into your safe spaces now it has become blindingly obvious even to the rightwing (well... obvious to most of you, Peggy would disagree) that defending Trump is a losing game.

The pivot is, unfortunately for you, equally obvious. I can't wait for December/January where we will be hearing people like @Vorastra denying he ever supported Trump
skyscreamers.gif

Emjay

Executive Member

The US election thread is about the (shock, horror) E L E C T I O N S. This thread is about the ongoing riots in the USA. This is not retreating anywhere as both threads exist in the same forum, and accessible by the same people.