Emjay

Honorary Master
Cartoons from known racists and anti-semites. What a way to make your point.

This is all over Twitter. I will take it down if you can show me who created it, and that this person is an anti-Semite and racist.

I saw this on a transgender person's page who is detransitioning, ironically.

abzob

Honorary Master
This is all over Twitter. I will take it down if you can show me who created it, and that this person is an anti-Semite and racist.

I saw this on a transgender person's page who is detransitioning, ironically.

I’m referring to stonetoss himself whose cartoon was modified here. It’s based on his burger cartoon which you can find with a couple of clicks, I won’t post it here.

Emjay

Honorary Master
You know he’s done more than just 1 cartoon, right? Anyway I’ve learnt about debating/arguing with certain people. The information is out there if you’re really interested.

Certain people? Ok, then.

Emjay

Honorary Master

“I bought the vest for him after he found one online after getting hit with rubber bullets the night before at the protest,” Fox told The Post. (She even left a positive review on clothing site Hibbett: “I got this for my grandson who’s a protester downtown, he uses it every night and says it does the job.”) She posted a photo of him posing in the $26 non-bulletproof apparel.

Agard-Berryhill seemed to confess to misguided involvement in the incident in text messages to The Post on Thursday, although he did not confirm he was the bomber.

“The device I’ve been accused of allegedly throwing was allegedly given to me by an unknown protestor with full face coverings,” he wrote. “I was allegedly told that it was a strobe firework that wouldn’t damage the building or harm anyone around it.”

He added: “Law enforcement has not contacted me for any alleged crime as of right now.”

What a pathetic weasel.

Vorastra

Executive Member
That looks photo-shopped guys.
Now that I look at it in full resolution, you are correct and it's obvious. It's some flag on fire and then someone's just added in white-yellow shapes using MS paint.
The problem is that they've been burning other cross-shape things, I just assumed it was real without checking.
For example:
EebOyasWoAcbswW

Thanks for pointing it out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Emjay

Honorary Master
Now that I look at it in full resolution, you are correct and it's obvious. It's some flag on fire and then someone's just added in white-yellow shapes using MS paint.
The problem is that they've been burning other cross-shape things, I just assumed it was real without checking.
For example:
EebOyasWoAcbswW

Thanks for pointing it out. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Religious bigotry is only an issue when speaking about Muslims.