V380 IP Camera

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Morning. I bought one of those WIFI IP Cameras (Nanny cam ?) that you are suppose to view from your cellphone or a pc. This thing will drive me to the AA. Can't get it setup and the instructions that came with it is crap.

Anyone that can assist ?

WAslayer

Executive Member
im sure we will be able to give you some form of help if you give us more details on what exactly is going wrong during setup, or what its doing that its not supposed to..

HunterNW

Honorary Master
im sure we will be able to give you some form of help if you give us more details on what exactly is going wrong during setup, or what its doing that its not supposed to..

First problem: The App you download (V380) is dog poo. Isn't there apps or pc programs that can connect to any type of wifi camera ?

WAslayer

Executive Member
i have only ever used ispy for ip cameras.. might work for that camera too..

HunterNW

Honorary Master
So, Ispy goes through the setup process then crash.
VMEyeSuper - It asks for the IP/Domain and TCP Port. Where do I get that info ? I know somewhere in the router settings you can see it, but where ?

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Download a port scanner and run it against the cam

The IP Address will probably be somewhere under DHCP on the router.

KanesFury

Did you manage to set up the camera? I got mine today and set it up quick. Let me know if you need a hand :)

edwardvankuik

Once you have the wifi setup, you can access the RTSP feed for this camera here:
rtsp://IP_ADDRESS/live/ch00_1

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
Necro,
Can I connect more than 1 camera?, Or let me rather ask, Does the APP support more than 1 camera?, Will I be able to switch between them?
I read one of the youtube comments whereby someone said he cant connect more than 1, this makes me a little skeptical to buy this

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Necro,
Can I connect more than 1 camera?, Or let me rather ask, Does the APP support more than 1 camera?, Will I be able to switch between them?
I read one of the youtube comments whereby someone said he cant connect more than 1, this makes me a little skeptical to buy this
I've got a friend with two - both connects to your wifi and can be watched on your phone.

Bundu

Expert Member
I've got a friend with two - both connects to your wifi and can be watched on your phone.
have you sorted out your camera to router connection?
there is a fix by booting the camera with a setup ini file on the sd card - let me know?

HunterNW

Honorary Master
have you sorted out your camera to router connection?
there is a fix by booting the camera with a setup ini file on the sd card - let me know?
Nopes. Where do you get the setup file ?

ebendl

Expert Member
Mine went completely useless - ended up moving randomly and disconnecting from the wifi whenever it wanted.

Threw it in the trash and got myself wyze cams - awesome little cameras!

Bundu

Expert Member
Nopes. Where do you get the setup file ?
I emailed these guys: v380technical@gmail.com
but it's actually quite simple:
create a file called ceshi.ini in root directory of sd card containing the below:
[CONST_PARAM]
rtsp=1

Turn camera off, insert sd card, boot camera, wait a while, turn camera off, remove sd card, boot camera

After I had done that, the camera updated its firmware and RTSP port was now open.

I have these cameras: https://www.banggood.com/EU-Plug-Xi...om-xiaomi-youpin-p-1527553.html?rmmds=myorder