Vitality Active Rewards - Team Invites

jtr

Hi,

Anyone looking to join an existing team to earn that extra reward on Vitality Active Rewards, reply below or send a PM and I will be in contact.

To earn rewards, you will need to meet your own weekly goal. To join the team, you are not expected to achieve your goal every week and can leave team at any time. That said, you will benefit most if you do.

Thanks.

Last edited:

extrusion

I still have a spot open. Anyone interested drop me a message. I reach the goals every week.

extrusion

1 additional reward per week if at least two (out of a maximum of 4) team members also reach their goals.

asshat99

Expert Member
I have a slot open, I routinely get to the target. PM me your email address.

jtr

Hi. I have no more spots available at the moment. Thanks

Khuthash

I still have a slot available, PM your email and I will add you, never missed a goal

Rosso

Looking for a team if anyone has a slot. Meet my goals like clockwork.

ice_cubes

Executive Member
I joined last week...going to gym 4 x week
also looking for a team

stevenphill

Hi. I reach my target every week. Looking for someone to join my team that also does. I'll join yours in return. Please let me know. Thanks

ldlamini

HI Guys

i am looking for 2 more members to join my team, i achieve my goals every week, and i need people who are like minded as well, i am an athletic which makes achieving the weekly goals really easy, you can invite me on ldlamini@commercezone.co.za

Joka69

Expert Member
Hi All,

I have 1 open slot at the moment, and always achieve my goals. (Might have 2 open slots, depending on whether this guy makes his goals next week) PM me.