Vodacom black Friday

inkos

You place an order Friday after midnight (after the deal goes live) and Monday morning you phone them to follow up only to be told- its sold out and you don't qualify.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Waiting to see what old high end phones are for sale, for the price of basically the monthly airtime you get.

Thor

Honorary Master
Looking for a deal on the Samsung A70 or Samsung S10e if anyone sees any - please ping me.

Arex

Not that good, I'm getting 60GB+60GB night for R299, i also missed out the 80GB+60GB night for R299 aswell.

Thor

Honorary Master
I see on telkom the pricing is as follows:

and this:

But hoping there is a Black Friday deal where they are R50-ish p/m cheaper

Doubt I will ever go hauwei, but this phone does look good - on paper. (although it looks like the Honor phone rebranded - same specs and body)

I just wish we had more options IN South Africa from the networks.

The redmi k20 is also great, so many mid range phones that will put anything available here to shame.

The S10e is currently R10k at the Samsung store. (a good price)

Now my options are pay it up front and dent my cash flow or commit to a 2 year contract at the mobile stores.

I wish instead I could go to Samsung and say hey, I want a middel ground let me pay you R4k now R3k next month and R3k after that. Done.

A hybrid payment because phone pricing now are just pure silly.
@Thor Still no specials, sorry.

Reactions: Yuu

TrevorGSmith

You can also get it if you are starting a new contract but you can’t add it to an existing contract.
Trying to decide if it’s worth getting a new contract and this deal

LouisF410

Anyone else experienced issues with the black Friday deals? Purchased 1gig but was only recharged with +-50meg.

TrevorGSmith

Ok, I decided it was a good deal I couldn't let pass me so I decided to get a new contract.
Received my 20 gigs yesterday.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Well this black Friday deal I did not see but there was R231 for 30GB addon to ANY contract be it open line, top up or data contract.