Vodacom caching

BarnettE

Nothing is explicitly set to cache or not in IIS, when we use cache it is set on the page itself, and as I said before, if that was the issue other clients not using Vodacom also would have complained about this issue.

Well, the default is for pages to be cached. As far as I know, cache servers do not read the contents of web pages, so they will not even see your meta tags. You need to make sure your HTTP headers are set correctly. I don't know why other clients do not have a problem, but why are most other web sites working through the Vodacom cache?

Rvandyk

Bypass server Vodacom Proxy cache for Click Once Application

Hi

It`s easy to bypass the site on our cache server sent through request just waiting on confirmation fairly simple process.

Regards
VodacomData

Hi VodacomData,

Please could you assist me in removing my site from the Vodacom 3G proxy cache as well?

I am using a .net click-once application to send updates to clients, but everyone on Vodacom is never seeing the new version... It is really affecting their business.

Please let me know what is needed to affect this.

Your assistance is VERY much appreciated...

Kind Regards,
Riaan van Dyk

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Hi VodacomData,

Please could you assist me in removing my site from the Vodacom 3G proxy cache as well?

I am using a .net click-once application to send updates to clients, but everyone on Vodacom is never seeing the new version... It is really affecting their business.

Please let me know what is needed to affect this.

Your assistance is VERY much appreciated...

Kind Regards,
Riaan van Dyk

Hi Riaan , can you send me your contact number as well as the site that you want removed from the cache server please.