Vodacom upgrade reversal issue

Liattuu

Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has experienced this issue before: I upgraded my vodacom contract with their Online Sales, then they sent me a faulty device I had to return it and hence get this upgrade reversed, so I could go and upgrade again. It sounds like a easy and quick process, and it should be, however, it’s not it took me more than a month now and it’s still not resolved.
The situation with my contract is vodacom is still billing me for the faulty device and my contract allows me to upgrade, so when I get a new upgrade quotation, it shows me I’m owning vodacom 3 handsets namely: my old device, the faulty Upgraded device, and the newly upgraded device.
Vodacom blocked my number to call them saying there were high volume of calls from this number. But No one from vodacom could resolve this issue, so many service requests were logged and send to wrong departments, and they just simply closed without taking a further step.
Any advice how I could get this resolved?

WAslayer

Expert Member
There was no need to get the upgrade reversed, never even heard of that being an option.. the device comes with a 7 day out of box warranty and they should have simply replaced the device..

Liattuu

It’s the online sales, instead of replacing, they said it has to reverse the upgrade.:unsure: