Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

MIKE ADRIANO

Damn. Any update? My across neighbor ordered on Monday and it was installed and activated yesterday. Another friend of mine (same road) ordered a week back had his install done yesterday as well but his line is not active as yet. Seems like they on cruise mode cos they know either which way, you need them to come hook you up and for them, your business isn't going anywhere. Terrible mindset to have I know but that is the reality.

Scuderia1

Damn. Any update? My across neighbor ordered on Monday and it was installed and activated yesterday. Another friend of mine (same road) ordered a week back had his install done yesterday as well but his line is not active as yet. Seems like they on cruise mode cos they know either which way, you need them to come hook you up and for them, your business isn't going anywhere. Terrible mindset to have I know but that is the reality.

Gosh, aint he lucky,

i ordered and paid for it on the 17th February and still waiting

Scuderia1

Terrible man. Did you do a reschedule/miss an install appointment with them?
nope, i made myself available for the install which was meant to happen last thursday and nobody pitched. I havent heard anything from vuma as to why or when will they be coming out again.

Spontaneous spinach

Expert Member
I got Friday, it says accept appointment and terms & conditions in that email but when I click it goes to that vuma web page, normal?

Scuderia1

I got Friday, it says accept appointment and terms & conditions in that email but when I click it goes to that vuma web page, normal?
when you click on the accept appointment it goes to the vuma page and there is a small pop up that appears to accept. it only appears once. if you click again it doesnt appear.
I asked vuma when i had my first install scheduled that i didnt get a pop up and they said the appointment was already confirmed and not to worry about it. (but they never pitched)

Spontaneous spinach

Expert Member
when you click on the accept appointment it goes to the vuma page and there is a small pop up that appears to
when you click on the accept appointment it goes to the vuma page and there is a small pop up that appears to accept. it only appears once. if you click again it doesnt appear.
I asked vuma when i had my first install scheduled that i didnt get a pop up and they said the appointment was already confirmed and not to worry about it. (but they never pitched)
No box appeared for me but I'm hopeful they'll appear, did they email you stating an exact time they'll arrive?

maven-zn

I did my application via Afrihost and been awaiting a call to schedule the install. The last I update I got was yesterday from Afrihost that someone has been unsuccessful in getting hold of me to schedule an appointment, even though I haven't received any calls from them. I got in touch with Afrihost to escalate and I get a pathetic email from the installers as below

EMAIL RECEIVED
Marushka van Aswegen <marushka@nanofibre.co.za>
12:30 (1 hour ago)

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of Vumatel, we received your order for a fibre installation that needs to be scheduled.
We have attempted to make contact in order to do so.

Please advise when a convenient time would be to contact you.

Regards,

MY RESPONSE
13:10 (40 minutes ago)

Hi there,
You can call me now.
Regards

THEIR RESPONSE
Marushka van Aswegen
13:26 (23 minutes ago)

Unfortunately not. Regards,

MY RESPONSE
Sent: Friday, 09 April 2021 13:10
To: Marushka van Aswegen <marushka@nanofibre.co.za>
13:35 (14 minutes ago)

You just asked me when you can contact me and I told you I am available now and you respond with "unfortunately not".

What is your requirement ???

Just to make it clear, no one has tried contacting me from your team as suggested by your earlier email.

Regards

This service sucks so far . . .

Scuderia1

I did my application via Afrihost and been awaiting a call to schedule the install. The last I update I got was yesterday from Afrihost that someone has been unsuccessful in getting hold of me to schedule an appointment, even though I haven't received any calls from them. I got in touch with Afrihost to escalate and I get a pathetic email from the installers as below

EMAIL RECEIVED
Marushka van Aswegen <marushka@nanofibre.co.za>
12:30 (1 hour ago)

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of Vumatel, we received your order for a fibre installation that needs to be scheduled.
We have attempted to make contact in order to do so.

Please advise when a convenient time would be to contact you.

Regards,

MY RESPONSE
13:10 (40 minutes ago)

Hi there,
You can call me now.
Regards

THEIR RESPONSE
Marushka van Aswegen
13:26 (23 minutes ago)

Unfortunately not. Regards,

MY RESPONSE
Sent: Friday, 09 April 2021 13:10
To: Marushka van Aswegen <marushka@nanofibre.co.za>
13:35 (14 minutes ago)

You just asked me when you can contact me and I told you I am available now and you respond with "unfortunately not".

What is your requirement ???

Just to make it clear, no one has tried contacting me from your team as suggested by your earlier email.

Regards

This service sucks so far . . .
my sister received the same message but not one missed call on her phone

maven-zn

my sister received the same message but not one missed call on her phone
Did a look up and this woman is an operations manager at Nano Fibre, no customer service etiquette at all and lies about trying to contact me.