We need pc gamers for research!!!

actuallychad

WE'RE LOOKING FOR GAMERS TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY AT UCT!
Phase 2 intake begins from 11 February through to June!!!

HOW HEALTHY ARE COMPETITIVE COMPUTER GAMERS?

The aim of this study is to characterize and compare the physical health and mental performance of competitive adult computer gamers to non-gamers.

You can volunteer if you:
  • Are male or female between 18 and 30 years of age
  • Reside in Cape Town
  • Are a competitive computer gamer or are a non-gamer
  • Are available to come to our laboratory between 20 January and 30 May 2019
  • Have not been diagnosed with and are not on any medication known to influence sleep
What is involved?
  • Complete a few questionnaires about your health and gaming history
  • Have your height, weight, waist circumference and blood pressure measured
  • Donate 3 teaspoons of blood to assess your risk for heart disease or diabetes
  • Perform three computerized tests to assess your mental function (follow-up session)
  • Wear a small sleep monitor on your wrist and keep a sleep diary for 7 days
What are the benefits?
  • Learn more about your own health and mental performance

If you are interested in taking part in the study and would like additional information, please contact:
Chadley Kemp / chadleyk@outlook.com / Whatsapp: 074 330 9617

Attachments

• Short version - Briefing document for UCT GAMING STUDY.pdf
    154.8 KB · Views: 7

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
  • Have not been diagnosed with and are not on any medication known to influence sleep
Naai my bru what kak is this? Every gamer suips coffee to stay awake ekse, now you wanna come here with this research stuff that takes away my ricoffy ekse. And all that for some tests ekse.

Naai my bru, not cool ekse. Naai but I sien you a cool oke, kap a fist bump my bru. Awe safe!

actuallychad

Naai my bru what kak is this? Every gamer suips coffee to stay awake ekse, now you wanna come here with this research stuff that takes away my ricoffy ekse. And all that for some tests ekse.

Naai my bru, not cool ekse.
LOOOL no man we mean MEDICATIONS that influence sleep, like sleeping pills. You can keep your frisco

ArtyLoop

Executive Member

Naai my bru, not cool ekse. Naai but I sien you a cool oke, kap a fist bump my bru. Awe safe!
Naai my braasse, this one is not for us..

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
LOL awe awe

If I didn't have a full time job I would most probably apply. Best case scenario I get R150. Worse case scenario is I get some gamer chicks number and moisterise her on Whatsapp.

All the best for your research good Sir.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
LOL awe awe

If I didn't have a full time job I would most probably apply. Best case scenario I get R150. Worse case scenario is I get some gamer chicks number and moisterise her on Whatsapp.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

actuallychad

LOL awe awe

Lol bruh you kak funny. But shot I appreciate it - but damn bruh, you need to get yourself some of that Jacobs action. It's on special at Spar for R60 xD

VooDooC

Expert Member
Would have been interesting, but unfortunately too old and in the wrong city.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
I live in JHB but have been to
CT. How about I join I anyway and send you all my physical results