Web Africa ADSL general feedback

Probably. *shock* *horror* The inhumanity!



Its awesome. Its like a bottomless coke but you can only have 5 cups.

I mean don't download large quantities of data during office hours, save that for when your are sleeping. I browse no problem, fast and snappy (Plugg tho, but still IS but maybe WA have stricter policies judging by the cheaper price?), the odd days I am home I can youtube netflix etc no problem. I ave 300GB per month, and I am on 4 stars.

EDIT: 4mb line
 
Last edited:
I mean don't download large quantities of data during office hours, save that for when your are sleeping. I browse no problem, fast and snappy (Plugg tho, but still IS but maybe WA have stricter policies judging by the cheaper price?), the odd days I am home I can youtube netflix etc no problem. I ave 300GB per month, and I am on 4 stars.

EDIT: 4mb line

Normally I stick that policy as well. . . . it just seems ridiculous to penalise for 10GB's in 4 days.
 
Hi,

I have downloaded +-20GB's of data over the week-end. Today I can hardly browse the internet as I am on a 1 star rating. How is this rating system of yours affected by downloading data over week-ends?
 
Kode[n];10712041 said:
Hi,

I have downloaded +-20GB's of data over the week-end. Today I can hardly browse the internet as I am on a 1 star rating. How is this rating system of yours affected by downloading data over week-ends?

Any data downloaded between 06h00 and 24h00 - irrespective of the day of the week - counts.
 
Kode[n];10712041 said:
Hi,

I have downloaded +-20GB's of data over the week-end. Today I can hardly browse the internet as I am on a 1 star rating. How is this rating system of yours affected by downloading data over week-ends?

Hi Kode[n],

rrh is correct. You will need to move all downloads between 12-6am until you drop back down stars.
 
I call BS on the international outage...changed my DNS to IS's and everything works...change it back and it's screwed again.
 
Hi All,

Firstly we must apologise for the inconvenience caused by this outage but our upstream and engineers confirmed that there is a SAT-3 cable issue. We have routed all international traffic over SEACOM and the related DNS issue has been resolved.

We will update our status page as soon as we get more information around the outage.
 
Hi All,

Firstly we must apologise for the inconvenience caused by this outage but our upstream and engineers confirmed that there is a SAT-3 cable issue. We have routed all international traffic over SEACOM and the related DNS issue has been resolved.

We will update our status page as soon as we get more information around the outage.

the joke of the whole thing is that I cant connect to your status page
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X