Web Africa vs Cool Ideas on SADV

RazorCPT

Hey Guys,

I have been looking around in the forums and cant seem to find feedback specific to SADV for Web Africa and Cool Ideas.

However, based on general feedback it seems as though Cool Ideas are far more superior based on overall client experience. Whereas, clients on Web Africa have tons of issues with latency and sub par support.

Are we in agreement with the above?

Could anyone on SADV and Web Africa/Cool Ideas pop some feedback on their experience with the provider and service, and the speeds they currently on?

Thanks!

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Hey Guys,

I have been looking around in the forums and cant seem to find feedback specific to SADV for Web Africa and Cool Ideas.

However, based on general feedback it seems as though Cool Ideas are far more superior based on overall client experience. Whereas, clients on Web Africa have tons of issues with latency and sub par support.

Are we in agreement with the above?

Could anyone on SADV and Web Africa/Cool Ideas pop some feedback on their experience with the provider and service, and the speeds they currently on?

Thanks!

SADV is one of the better ftth networks from an ISP perspective, it's the only neutral feedback I can give you. We were also one of if not that first 3rd party ISP on their network.

RazorCPT

SADV is one of the better ftth networks from an ISP perspective, it's the only neutral feedback I can give you. We were also one of if not that first 3rd party ISP on their network.

Thanks for the response. Is there a cost involved to switch from SADV (as ISP) to Cool Ideas?

Also, if I switch from Cool Ideas to another provider, will I be penalized?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Thanks for the response. Is there a cost involved to switch from SADV (as ISP) to Cool Ideas?

Also, if I switch from Cool Ideas to another provider, will I be penalized?
Nope and nope, not sure what the startup costs for other ISPs are obviously.