Websocket to Socket Gateway (and a contest)

letslogic.com

Seasons Greetings...

I created sockgate.org which, like the title says, is a websocket to socket gateway.

So far so good! The problem is, my design skills are on par with the person who sh@t out the blueprint for the PT Cruiser.

So if any web designer(s) is/are feeling generous and bored during this festive period, please create one of them fabulous, parallax, stylish, shiny kind of fancy sites.

If there are a few people interested, maybe we can hold it to a vote and the best design will win you a brand new HP Microserver that's gathering dust in my cupboard. If you aren't in Gauteng, you can pay the postage :p

I apologize upfront if this request is deemed innapropriate for myBB, it's the Myprodols typing.

Thor

Honorary Master
Go away sketchy attacker

Attachments

• 1451217740943.jpg
    1451217740943.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 197

Thor

Honorary Master
Calm down Mr. Paranoid - it's just your browser looking all the way up the CA chain which I was too lazy to bother with since Chrome + IE + FF on my desktop works fine without it.

Pretty sure an attacker wouldn't verify his/her site on Google.

I'm just playing with you, you sexy animal.

OP send me a PM what you want the front end to look like then I'll see if I can knock something together for you.

letslogic.com

Thor187: you can redo myconsole.org for a raspberry Pi if you want? I'm thinking multi-window (divs) that can resize and move around etc...

mister

Executive Member
Thank you for the kind compliment, but I don't like it - you can tell it's made by a coder and not a designer. It also hurts my eyes at early hours of the morning :p

I'm a coder which is probably why I like it haha