Weed growers thread

rayven_king

Expert Member
Do I need to beg you for more details? If you have info it's easier if you just say it. What exactly does that mean? What the difference being in cpt?
oh sorry, capemail was intercepting seed packages a few of my friends had their packages held

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Can't be that hard? My then 14-year old cousin grew a plant in my aunts garden. Quality is probably of major consideration, though.

B@rrels

Expert Member
DSCN3368.jpg

This is a Malawian strain that comes up every year...it is hectic and have given most of it away as the frost is due shortly

bratwurst

Expert Member
I would be more interested in making my own cannabis oil. I heard it helps with arthritis. Any tips guides?

Readsalot

Expert Member
I grew a couple of great plants quite a few years ago when I was smoking regularly. Had some very good seeds that I had kept and planted them outdoors in two tall pot plants. They grew really easily (and I do not have a green thumb) because SA is an ideal climate with lots of sun.

The only thing I did besides water them was to remove the leaves as the plants grew.

http://www.growweedeasy.com/defoliation

Pitbull

Verboten
I would be more interested in making my own cannabis oil. I heard it helps with arthritis. Any tips guides?
No idea, but apparently you need a crap load of head to get a bit of oil. Worth it though, loads of people use the oil for medical purposes.

airborne

Executive Member
When did this become official!?
Is smoking pot now legal in Sa?