Weed growers thread

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Why the need to make it hard with hydroponics if you can just grow it openly outside now?

Simplest way to get seeds to sprout is to put them in a moist paper towel inside a zip loc bag.

Put in a drawer for two weeks and then plant.

C4Cat

Executive Member
Why the need to make it hard with hydroponics if you can just grow it openly outside now?

Simplest way to get seeds to sprout is to put them in a moist paper towel inside a zip loc bag.

Put in a drawer for two weeks and then plant.
Not everyone has a garden or suitable outdoor space. Plus hydroponics is interesting and can be fun to do too. You have a lot more control over all the various growing variables; light, nutrients etc

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Not everyone has a garden or suitable outdoor space. Plus hydroponics is interesting and can be fun to do too. You have a lot more control over all the various growing variables; light, nutrients etc
No I get that but it's just a huge endeavour to "try it out" and burn a lot of money.

You could get away with using a very large pot as well.

Also nothing grows weed like borehole water. :)

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Soo I've heard of indica vs sativa but always thought that in SA you could never be guaranteed that what you were getting was actually one or the other

I would love to experience Sativa! Hook a brother up, pm me please?
Why on earth would you think you can't get different varietals here?

Defiler

Can't believe it's legal now, when I first read the news I double checked to make sure it isn't April 1st.

Our outdoor conditions are perfect to produce some monster plants.

143.jpg

I planted yesterday afternoon and this morning the results are quite promising:

thelaw.jpg

The rest are all hermies. I have allowed them to survive so that I can use their seeds - I had one male and it turned the plants adjacent it. Isolated and removed but I still have them two hermies which I will harvest for the female seeds soon. Time has basically run out for outdoor plants.