What's for breakfast?

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Ah, the life of a student!!! I am jealous...although, after the nasty black label cans at rammstein, i think i could use a beer free day

You also find that some black labels taste miff? Ahhh I want a job man...been looking for so long! I mean being a UNISA student and having no job sucks. :( People just don't want to hire me. Dont get me wrong...I will still look and look.

syntax

Executive Member
You also find that some black labels taste miff? Ahhh I want a job man...been looking for so long! I mean being a UNISA student and having no job sucks. :( People just don't want to hire me. Dont get me wrong...I will still look and look.

Any beer out a can tastes crappy, but the ones at rammstein were particularly bad...the hangover was epic.

what kind of work u looking for?

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Any beer out a can tastes crappy, but the ones at rammstein were particularly bad...the hangover was epic.

what kind of work u looking for?

Any cr@p student job.Been looking at retail stores etc. two managers took me aside and said that im not uhmm the right colour.

KSINGH

Executive Member
had some crackers and coffee. then yoghurt and muesli. then olivebread, boiled egg, cheese and mayo sandwich. need coffee. breakfast has not stopped.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
had some crackers and coffee. then yoghurt and muesli. then olivebread, boiled egg, cheese and mayo sandwich. need coffee. breakfast has not stopped.

Some appetite you have there :D

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Bowl of oats porridge (with cornflakes in) & strong cup of Jo

zululami

Banned
My boss organised me a cereal that looks like chicken feed ... Not nice... But hey, she is boss!! :D