akescpt
Honorary Master
where do you find the time to prepare these meals?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I'm lucky to work in a place that has a proper kitchen and a stove with gas burners. Most of the stuff I make for lunch is pretty quick & easy - especially the stir-fry kinda meals. If it needs to cook longer I can work while it's cooking. But yeah - the prep for most of these dishes is really just about 10 - 15 minutes.where do you find the time to prepare these meals?
I'm lucky to work in a place that has a proper kitchen and a stove with gas burners. Most of the stuff I make for lunch is pretty quick & easy - especially the stir-fry kinda meals. If it needs to cook longer I can work while it's cooking. But yeah - the prep for most of these dishes is really just about 10 - 15 minutes.
Kale chips I'll make over the weekend and store in a big bag. These were bought though.
Got a hangover from hell & I'm starving, can't decide wether to have curry or pizza...
Got a hangover from hell & I'm starving, can't decide wether to have curry or pizza...
Roasted Lamb, fried potatoes, rice, gravy, sweet potatoes, green beans and mash.
It's holidays yo. Get with the program.It's not sunday yet!
BraaiRibs
It's holidays yo. Get with the program.
Pics of that beauties!!
KFCnot cool
rather have KFC
It's not sunday yet!