What's for lunch?

where do you find the time to prepare these meals?
I'm lucky to work in a place that has a proper kitchen and a stove with gas burners. Most of the stuff I make for lunch is pretty quick & easy - especially the stir-fry kinda meals. If it needs to cook longer I can work while it's cooking. But yeah - the prep for most of these dishes is really just about 10 - 15 minutes.

Kale chips I'll make over the weekend and store in a big bag. These were bought though :).
 
I'm lucky to work in a place that has a proper kitchen and a stove with gas burners. Most of the stuff I make for lunch is pretty quick & easy - especially the stir-fry kinda meals. If it needs to cook longer I can work while it's cooking. But yeah - the prep for most of these dishes is really just about 10 - 15 minutes.

Kale chips I'll make over the weekend and store in a big bag. These were bought though :).

What kind of place do you work at? We have a microwave :(
 
Sushi, Chinese food, beer....
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1427977109000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427977109000.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 152
Got a hangover from hell & I'm starving, can't decide wether to have curry or pizza...
 
Roasted Lamb, fried potatoes, rice, gravy, sweet potatoes, green beans and mash.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X