What's for lunch?

Borruso's Kenilworth. Top notch pizza and pasta for cheap, sit down (no bookings, go early!) and takeaways. Or if not wanting to venture out, Eat out the Box is very good as far as delivered food goes.
Thx. Yeah I love eatoutthebox's salads and potato wedges. Pizzas are ok, nothing great. Their ribs are also apparently really good. Good food overall tho. Nice that they have a functioning website to order off of.

Edit: Borruso's closed on Sunday...
 
Last edited:
Thx. Yeah I love eatoutthebox's salads and potato wedges. Pizzas are ok, nothing great. Their ribs are also apparently really good. Good food overall tho. Nice that they have a functioning website to order off of.

Edit: Borruso's closed on Sunday...

Yeah not a fan of EotB pizzas. Pastas are great though. Funguy is good.
 
Today it's sandwiches. And with an ulcer on the side of my tongue, I am starving, but hurts like :cry:

So the sandwiches are just going have to wait :(

Edit: I have just recovered from gastro so I am positively empty of anything solid.

/epic sigh
 
Today it's sandwiches. And with an ulcer on the side of my tongue, I am starving, but hurts like :cry:

So the sandwiches are just going have to wait :(

Edit: I have just recovered from gastro so I am positively empty of anything solid.

/epic sigh

overshare for a food thread :p
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X