What's for lunch?

King Steer Special.

Still makes me sad to see how much we are paying for a King Steer combo nowadays.

When my wife and I started dating I remember we used to get King Steers for movie night every weekend. And we paid R24.95 back then for the whole Burger, Chips and 340ml can.
 
Grilled cheese sandwich - simple, yet effective.

IMG_8102.jpg
 
Nice and cold after trying to get the perfect pic...? :D
I'm not the type to sacrifice their lunch for a photo! :)

If the photo hadn't come out nicely you wouldn't have know what I was eating for lunch. :D
 
King Steer Special.

Still makes me sad to see how much we are paying for a King Steer combo nowadays.

When my wife and I started dating I remember we used to get King Steers for movie night every weekend. And we paid R24.95 back then for the whole Burger, Chips and 340ml can.

im starting to think thats the only memory you have off you and the wife dating :p

iv heard it a few times :p
 
King Steer Special.

Still makes me sad to see how much we are paying for a King Steer combo nowadays.

When my wife and I started dating I remember we used to get King Steers for movie night every weekend. And we paid R24.95 back then for the whole Burger, Chips and 340ml can.

Well thanks, I went to go and fetch a friends kids at school and dropped them off for rugby and she asked that I should get them a burger chips and cooldrink and TOTALLY forgot until i read this post. The poor kids...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X