AthenianOwl
Executive Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2009
- Messages
- 8,897
- Reaction score
- 4
Genius! I must try this at home on this weekend.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Genius! I must try this at home on this weekend.
I'm not the type to sacrifice their lunch for a photo!Nice and cold after trying to get the perfect pic...?![]()
Grilled cheese sandwich - simple, yet effective.
King Steer Special.
Still makes me sad to see how much we are paying for a King Steer combo nowadays.
When my wife and I started dating I remember we used to get King Steers for movie night every weekend. And we paid R24.95 back then for the whole Burger, Chips and 340ml can.
im starting to think thats the only memory you have off you and the wife dating![]()
iv heard it a few times![]()
Paula Deen's recipe?![]()
Recipes for grilled cheese??? :wtf: It's just bread, buttered on the outside, and cheddar - fried in a pan
King Steer Special.
Still makes me sad to see how much we are paying for a King Steer combo nowadays.
When my wife and I started dating I remember we used to get King Steers for movie night every weekend. And we paid R24.95 back then for the whole Burger, Chips and 340ml can.