KingBel
Expert Member
Went to Natural Life in Brooklyn Mall and had their buffet lunch.. chicken and mushroom pie.. spinach quiche, sweet potato, beetroot salad and broccolli salad.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yip, the one in paarl.
Mega Mac® Burger Extra Large Meal with a Extra Large Coke.
I regret it now...
had it a couple of times recently. fsucking horrible dude. also had steers yesterday. im not sure wth they doing but that patty is complete shyte.
Factory fed Texan Steak dripping with homemade bbq sauce on a bed of chips und 1 liter of bells on the rocks.
how do you say braai brooitjies in English?
Those look the shiz. Nice. Probably keep quite well in the fridge too.Lunch at work will from now on be these peanut butter protein bars I made this afternoon.
Lunch at work will from now on be these peanut butter protein bars I made this afternoon.
View attachment 286868
Would you mind posting the recipe please?