South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Beef burger and chips in Woolworths. I was incredibly surprised how tasty it was. The chips were served with a garlic mayonnaise dip.
I had a minestrone soup yesterday in the Somerset Mall Woolies, and was also quite impressed. Simple clear flavours and well cooked.
I always forget to bring this up. I have also had some of their beef burgers (twice now) and the flavours were truly excellent. I would probably say some of the best tasting burgers I've had.Beef burger and chips in Woolworths. I was incredibly surprised how tasty it was. The chips were served with a garlic mayonnaise dip.
I always forget to bring this up. I have also had some of their beef burgers (twice now) and the flavours were truly excellent. I would probably say some of the best tasting burgers I've had.
I'm referring to the burgers at their little cafe inside the shop. Expensive is subjective but no more than you would be paying at mugg and bean for example (R70-R80 but the burgers change)Where do you find this? At the cafe or at the regular food section?
Also price? Was it expensive?
Sounds like code for something else.Boerewors with greek yoghurt
McDonald's Jalepeno sauce