What's for lunch?

^^^ Those big-as-heads avos - are they creamy or quite watery inside? We don't get them here the WC.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440938459.730649.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440938476.030429.jpg

Swedish meatballs and mash, and I made a batch of pickled beetroot and did a salad with them.
 
Beef burger and chips in Woolworths. I was incredibly surprised how tasty it was. The chips were served with a garlic mayonnaise dip.
 
Beef burger and chips in Woolworths. I was incredibly surprised how tasty it was. The chips were served with a garlic mayonnaise dip.

I had a minestrone soup yesterday in the Somerset Mall Woolies, and was also quite impressed. Simple clear flavours and well cooked.
 
I had a minestrone soup yesterday in the Somerset Mall Woolies, and was also quite impressed. Simple clear flavours and well cooked.

They definitely focus on quality. The breakfast I had their on Tuesday was also really good quality. And their coffee, Americano, black, is superb.
 
Beef burger and chips in Woolworths. I was incredibly surprised how tasty it was. The chips were served with a garlic mayonnaise dip.
I always forget to bring this up. I have also had some of their beef burgers (twice now) and the flavours were truly excellent. I would probably say some of the best tasting burgers I've had.
 
Sardines eaten in chicory leaves or something
 

Attachments

  • 1441199611465.jpg
    1441199611465.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 339
I always forget to bring this up. I have also had some of their beef burgers (twice now) and the flavours were truly excellent. I would probably say some of the best tasting burgers I've had.

Where do you find this? At the cafe or at the regular food section?
Also price? Was it expensive?
 
Where do you find this? At the cafe or at the regular food section?
Also price? Was it expensive?
I'm referring to the burgers at their little cafe inside the shop. Expensive is subjective but no more than you would be paying at mugg and bean for example (R70-R80 but the burgers change)
 
Deep fried chicken, onion rings, potato wedges, avo, tomato, sweet & sour pickle and McDonald's Jalepeno sauce at the bottom.

2015-09-11-15.41.50.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X