South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Looks awesomeChargrilled cheddar melt rump steak with mushroom sauce and veggies.
And birthday cake.
And malva pudding.
And rum.
It looks nice, But if I get enough time I could have try thisOrange crab curryView attachment 1137684
Looks good. What makes it a Texan steak?Erdinger weissbier and reverse seared texas rib eye (attempt 1.0 at reverse searing)
I actually meant to say 'mexican'.Looks good. What makes it a Texan steak?
If that was an more rarer, it would have shat on your plate.Erdinger weissbier and reverse seared texas rib eye (attempt 1.0 at reverse searing)
View attachment 1138458
What do you prefer?If that was an more rarer, it would have shat on your plate.
As the saying goes, "A good vet should still be able to save the cow"If that was an more rarer, it would have shat on your plate.
MediumWhat do you prefer?