Pineapple Smurf
Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2016
- Messages
- 47,111
- Reaction score
- 62,891
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I felt like chicken, also did KFC!KFC!![]()
Nice.
Looks dismal, was in the mood for something salty. Fermented garlic cucumbers + canned herring.
View attachment 1218078
which branch Rocomamas that from?
Why? Should I be worried ?which branch Rocomamas that from?
Wow somebody who actually enjoys the taste of canned herring.Nice.
Looks dismal, was in the mood for something salty. Fermented garlic cucumbers + canned herring.
View attachment 1218078
Taste just like your tiny brown kitkat?Wow somebody who actually enjoys the taste of canned herring.
You must really popular with the ladies. (If you know what I mean)
Hey shrinkflation is no joke. People think Checkers little shop was just fun and games when in reality it was the elites trying to normalise us to how the size of items will be in the near future.Taste just like your tiny brown kitkat?
Teaching the kids how to skinner and verneuk from a tiny ageHey shrinkflation is no joke. People think Checkers little shop was just fun and games when in reality it was the elites trying to normalise us to how the size of items will be in the near future.
![]()
When u not sure know if he's at a top restaurant or cooking at home
When u not sure know if he's at a top restaurant or cooking at home
(I'm guessing the wallet is the clue that you're not at home...)
((Unless you're a wierdo who eats with his wallet in his dinner table at home.))
(((Which I don't think you are.)))
So.